Nashville Motorsports, LLC

3.7
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Mercedes

Thanks for the relaxed and comfortable experience Saturday. My husband ended up choosing the Mercedes over the Audi. I appreciate your efforts and will let everyone I know about that attitude. Thanks again for the time and effort,

• Bad customer service

Rude! Unreasonable! Unprofessional! Not going back ever again! Global are way kinder

• thank you!

I just purchased a vehicle from Nashville Motorsports, and am very happy with the way everything turned out. it was a great experience from start to finish, and I ended driving the car off the lot for a great price. Thanks.

• High end cars

Great service, easy to work with...good value. They had a very good selection of high end cars to choose from.

• Fantastic Service

I recently traded in my Civic for an SUV. Kris at Nashville Motorsports was an amazing advisor during the initial stages of my search and after I drove my new Jeep home. That type of service and integrity is hard to come by but the entire team at Nashville Motorsports was fantastic!

• Bad business practice