Johnson Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 52 reviews

Call This Dealer

Read all Johnson Motors reviews
    Best Car Buying Experience Ever!
    December 16, 2016

I recently bought a 2008 Jetta for my 16 year old son. We looked at a number of Jetta’s at various dealers throughout Northeast Ohio. All of which w...e were left with questions about the cars maintenance history and take it "as is" attitude from the dealers. We showed up at Johnson Motors to test drive the car just before closing time on a Saturday. We noticed a few minor issues with the car which we discussed with the guy working (think his name was Jeremy, but could be wrong). The following Monday morning Mike Johnson called me, we discussed the issues we found during the test drive, Mike agreed to take care of them all and 2 days later drove off with my son’s birthday present. The car is great and so was our experience with Johnson Motors.

Seth, Thank you so very much for placing your trust in us. I know that there are alot of choices when buying a vehicle, so we do try very hard to make... your experience at Johnson Motors a great one. Please know that we do appreciate customers like you and your wife, and we certainly hope to see you in the future. --Mike Johnson

Johnson Motors