Johnson Motors

Call This Dealer

Read all Johnson Motors reviews
    Great Customer Service!
    January 20, 2017

Just purchased a vehicle from Johnson Motors and had a great experience. After sitting down briefly with Mike to describe what I was looking for, he w...as able to find me a great deal on a low-mileage vehicle. The entire process was pain-free and I couldn't be more satisfied. What stood out the most was the dedication to customer service - Mike and Jeremy both worked hard to get me the car as quickly as possible and were so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from Johnson Motors!

Joe, I'm glad you are enjoying your new Equinox. I want you to know that we certainly appreciate you putting your trust in us to find you a vehicle, j...ust like your parents have many times. It's families like yours that have given us the opportunity to be in business for over 43 years, and we don't take that lightly. If I can ever do anything to help in the future, please don't hesitate to call, and I'll do everything I can for you!! Thanks again, Mike Johnson

Johnson Motors