Olathe Mitsubishi

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 312 reviews

312 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Olathe Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

June 13, 2018

I have had a coolant leak since I purchased my 2015 Subaru Outback fully loaded with 100,000 mile waranty and the dealer's service package so I was st...uck with them. They are impossible to reach, you can't schedule for days, they don't answer the phone, etc. They don't know how to read the manual, told me to check coolant while engine was hot. They treated me like I knew nothing because I was a woman. Several friends and family have smelled coolant from day 1. I have documented the leak, taken it in low. They actually said to take it to another dealer. Last time they said call immediately and we will get you in right away if coolant is low. Well my oil change is not due and the overflow tank is completely empty, the radiator is low and i was on hold 3 times, left a detailed message, got no return phone call from Service Department. I have a warranty and will be going above their head. I have never felt so disrespected and treated like an ignorant woman in my life. My father owned an Aamco Transmission and i was taught a lot about cars and I know how to read my manual. This isn't right and they are hoping my car limps along until warranty expires. But I have had to add coolant myself since the 12,000 mile mark. RIDICULOUS. But mostly the lack of response in returning my phone call yesterday is the worst thing yet. Patrick has tried but he did not call me back yesterday. In his defense he isn't the mechanic and they stick him out front and he can't really answer the questions. He gave me a loaner once and has listened but problem is unresolved and now I am worried about driving a 35,000 dollar car for God's sake. Do you think I want another subaru from Olathe after this experience??? They don't care and I have taken pictures to document it because the cars goes to the back and they act like nothing was low when I have 5 witnesses to say otherwise. i can't blame all on Patrick except for not returning my call. You guys may not have enough people working so you should not sell oil change packages or any service when you clearly can't meet the demands as appointments take a week to 10 days to make and most people can't do that.

June 13, 2018

We traveled over 200 miles for a GREAT experience. Our vehicle was serviced, cleaned and ready for us on arrival. Financing was quick and easy.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

Thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling to our dealership from quite a distance, we appreciate your business. Thank you again for your ki...nd words and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Regards, The Olathe S.ubaru Team

June 10, 2018

Aaron was an excellent salesman. he was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He gave me adequate "room' to consider my purchase, His atti...tude allowing me to consider my options was the reason I came back after thinking about it.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear th...at was the case for you on your recent visit to our dealership. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, The Olathe Subaru Team.

June 8, 2018

I have been a customer for at least 10 years, 3 fabulous cars later I have to say that is the best group of people I have met, Brad, the sales manager... has been there for me every time, and going to the service department is such a treat, first because the car is good, so no major damage there, second the waiting area has a fridge with cold beverages as well as coffee and snacks (free wifi) and last but no least the service people make me feel like a 'THE QUEEN', my car gets a car wash before is given back to me and all the questions I asked are answered to my satisfaction, I am picky and I know that, so thank you guys.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

Hi Aly, and thank you! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your customer loyalty! We look forward to your next visit. Regards, The Olathe Subaru ...Team.

June 7, 2018

Casey was a delight to work with. He was so very patient, polite, and never once was pushy. I knew from the first phone call from Casey before we ha...d even met that he was the salesman I wanted and he was so polite.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us!¿¿ We work hard to make sure our guests have a positive and pressure free experience....¿¿We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team and we look forward to seeing you again. Regards, The Olathe Subaru Team.

June 3, 2018

I came to Olathe Subaru to purchase my second Crosstrek. Aaron Connolly greeted me and provided excellent customer service throughout the buying proce...ss. There was no pressure or hype. Aaron explained the additional features on the newest model and answered all of my questions.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

Thank you so much for sharing your car shopping experience with us. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for, including has...sle-free customer service, from Aaron and the rest of the team. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive sales and service needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, The Olathe Subaru Team.

May 19, 2018

David was wonderful to work with. He is knowledgeable and efficient. I have been driving Lexus sedans or SUVs for the past 30 years and recently rod...e in a friend's ne Forrester. I looked at the Porsche Macan and Cayenne, but found better value and many of the same features in the Forrester. I look forward to receiving excellent service from this dealership.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with David and the rest of the... staff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Sincerely, The Olathe Subaru Team

May 18, 2018

We hadn't purchased a new car in several years. Our salesman, Aaron Connolly, was great to work with. Very polite, knowledgable and professional. Grea...t experience!

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction for each and every experience and we ...hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, The Olathe Subaru Team

May 17, 2018

Visited the dealership because they had a bigger selection of used vehicles than the Topeka dealership. After comparing the new and used I decided to ...go with New. The used vehicles were older vehicles with higher mileage. That helped make my decision to buy new. Subaru owners keep their vehicles longer and the vehicles last. Casey was very helpful with the purchase process and all my questions. Not a pushy salesman. He listened to me and didn't push for things that I didn't want. My only complaint is that Casey wasn't able to give me the $50 gift card that the delivery specialist would have given me if he hadn't taken a vacation.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

We appreciate you leaving this honest feedback about your experience. We appreciate any and all feedback, as it allows us to continue to grow and impr...ove as a dealership. Casey will be pleased to hear of your praise. Sincerely, The Olathe Subaru Team

May 14, 2018

Our salesman, Darrell James, made the experience great. He was friendly, not pushy, and most important, knew the product. He took the time to show us ...all the details about the car after the purchase.

Olathe Subaru & Mitsubishi

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! Darrell is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional servic...e and a vast knowledge of our models. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Sincerely, The Olathe Subaru Team