BossAutoSales.net

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(585) 565-9212 (585) 565-9212

A + rating BOSS Auto Sales

The Boss Auto Team , was very professional, and patient and understanding of all of my requests, I would Highly recommend Ivan and Ivan JR , for anyone looking for a good clean used vehicle.

Happy customer

Great experience buying a car. Honesty is Ivan best quality in his providing good quality used car. Willing to work on price with me. I purchased 2010 honda accord. i found something wrong with the car when i took to my mechanic. Ivan fixed the problem at his expense

Great experience

My sister was very happy with the car she brought from boss auto they are friendly and willing to work with people on the price I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a good used car

Tremendous Customer Service

Great dealership! Wonderful Service, very friendly and honest people! It was a pleasure to do the buying transaction with them. We were pleased with our choice.

Awesome, seamless experience

Great experience! I was worried since I didn't know these guys. They let me take the car to my mechanic to get everything looked at and everything was looking good! Thanks for everything!

Great Dealership

The Boss Auto experience was good. It seems these guys only sell quality vehicles. The slogan on the wall is true. Integrity value define this business.

Oh My God! I found a quality used car!

Large selection of quality used cars, they made the buying process easy. It was a painless, no-nonsense transaction. Thank you very, very, very much Ivan and Milla!

Great place to buy a car!

I was very pleased with my experience at Boss Auto. When I asked them if it was possible to see the car underneath Ivan Jr put it on the lift and we were able to inspect it. Very nice family business

Satisfied Customer

I am very satisfied with the quick and sincere buying experience.at Boss Auto. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good vehicle and service at a fair price.

Ivan and Milla are great!

Ivan and family were extremely honest helpful. Took care of all the paperwork and everything with no argument. A fair price was negotiated. We are happy with my husband.