BossAutoSales.net

We were looking for a V6 Rav4 on Craigslist and they had

We were looking for a V6 Rav4 on Craigslist and they had a great car for a fair price. We took it to a mechanic to have it looked at. Thank you.

Get me first car here

I bought my first car, also my dream car, from Boss Auto Sales. The buying process was smooth and fast. A great Experience! Would recommend!

You don’t find dealers like this anymore! A+ GREAT

Ivan Sr. & Jr. Are an absolute pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond to make the 2017 Toyota Sienna and absolute dream van. The condition of our new car is Excellent and at a fair price. They worked tirelessly to get the van ready so my ailing father could enjoy rides in his last months. This family business is honest, caring and friendly, a pleasure to deal with. We are forever grateful. My father is delighted with his new minivan. Thank you Ivan and Ivan.

Very nice car buying experience.

A friend referred us to Boss Auto Sales. Lovely time going through the buying process. Was helpful with the DMV. Would definitely recommend to others.

Boss Auto is Awesome

They were very patient with me and my bank. Great Family to be around. They had the best looking cars around. I would recommend them.

Well Pleased

Dealer is very friendly, courteous, pleasant. He makes my wife happy about everything that he offer concerning the vehicle. He a very nice person. Respectable.

Good Cars!

I've shopped for multiple cars here. All cars were really great. I've sold them after driving for a few years and those who bought them were very happy with them as well. I just like to change a car after a few years. Planning on coming by again to get something else in the future. I sent a few people down to the lot.

Honest Dealership

I recently purchased a used Lexus from Boss Auto Sales. Ivan was very helpful and honest about the condition of the vehicle. He let me take the vehicle to my mechanic who verified that the car was in the very good condition just as Ivan stated. Ivan runs a honest family run dealership. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a quality used vehicle.

A + rating BOSS Auto Sales

The Boss Auto Team , was very professional, and patient and understanding of all of my requests, I would Highly recommend Ivan and Ivan JR , for anyone looking for a good clean used vehicle.

Happy customer

Great experience buying a car. Honesty is Ivan best quality in his providing good quality used car. Willing to work on price with me. I purchased 2010 honda accord. i found something wrong with the car when i took to my mechanic. Ivan fixed the problem at his expense