Riverside Volkswagen

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

September 21, 2016

Had a wonderful experience at the dealership, the managers were great people and really worked with me to find the best combination of features at a l...ow price.

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car i...s an important decision and we are honored that you chose Riverside Volkswagen. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Richard Michaelson - General Manager - rmichaelson@riversidemetro.com

January 3, 2016

Ryan Ruiz, my service adviser, explained to me what was wrong with my car and was very helpful throughout the time it took to getting my car repaired,... and the dealer provided me with a free rental car during this time. I am very pleased with the whole experience.

Carlos, thank you for the awesome feedback! Ryan is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that h...e was there to provide you with great service. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Richard Michaelson - General Manager - rmichaelson@riversidemetro.com

Riverside Volkswagen