Palm Beach Automotive Sales

Friday 9:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(561) 629-7134 (561) 629-7134

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Used car

I was looking for a used car and the employees are so nice and Such great service and would recommend this to anyone buying a new or used car

best buying process

extremely satisfied with everything. Good costumer service and great family people. extremely recommended.

4.0

Great experience

Everything was excellent. Would recommend this dealer to others.

Best used car I've had in years

Palm beach automotive cars is by far the best car dealership I have been to and got a used car vehicle. I couldnt be more satisfied with my decision. I love my car and if you want a good used car that's like brand new I suggest you go there too!

Best decision i could have made

I love my car have not had any problems with it since I got it. The customer service was excellent they helped me pick just the right vehicle I was looking for. If you are looking to purchase a car I recommend you go see them you will not be disappointed!

I love my vehicle

I couldnt be more happy with my vehicle. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to go here you will not be disappointed!

I love my car!!!

I absolutely love my car.... I can finally say i went to the right place to purchase it havent had any problems with it yet. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle o recommend you go here best decision i ever made couldn't be more happy with the staff and all there help.

Great car dealership

hey i love this place i really recommend you to this dealership if your looking for a nice car.

Quick and easy

Treats you like Family! I would definitely recommend anyone here to buy a quality used car!

4.3

Excellent

From the beginning Leo answered all the questions, extremely helpful and willing to work on the numbers, the car is great!!