Palm Beach Automotive Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

Great experience , hassle free, very customer friendly.

Trustworthy Professional and affordable!!!

I just purchased another vehicle from here. They treated me like family again and did not try to swindle me. They put me in an upgraded vehicle with affordable payments and a low down payment. To sum it all up they made life much easier for me. I love the staff and their products. I will never shop anywhere else for my cars. I highly recommend them to everyone who wants pleasant car buying experience. Thank you Leo, Igor and Palm beach automotive sales.

4.2

Car Buying experience.

I recently purchased a vehicle from Palm Beach Automotive. I must say, purchasing a vehicle from this lot was one of the better experiences I've had since my credit went down the drain due to student loans. Leo and Stanley made my car buying experience and my lack of good credit less embarrassing and gave me a chance to purchase the vehicle of my choice. In addition, the vehicle had minor repairs, but they did not give a second thought about repairing the minor issues. I had second thoughts about stopping at this lot to purchase a car because I thought it would be out of my range with payments. Well, to my surprise, they actually work in your favor to see how much down payment and will sit down with you about monthly payments. I also was shocked when they told me it's not bi-weekly payments, but monthly ones. If you have ever had an experience with weekly or bi-weekly payments, then you know that the extra weeks you still have to make that extra payment. I would recommend this car lot if you are in the market for a new car. Due to my experience with this lot, my daughter and son in law will be purchasing a vehicle in next couple of months as well. TRUST me credit is not an issue. Even wen I repair my credit and get all my student loans under control, PALM BEACH AUTOMOTIVES will always be my car lot. Tx'ssssss, Brenda

Great place to purchase a used vehicle.

I recently purchased a car from here. Service from the start of the sale to the end was very impressive. This is a family owned business and they pride themselves in excellent customer service and professionalism.

Great Family Business

Very friendly, worked with me to meet all my needs. Showed me respect and care. Definitely recommended.

4.4

A++ customer service!

A++ customer service! I highly recommend this dealership. Very friendly staff and quick service.

Pleasure to work with. Great car buying experience

Pleasure to work with. Great car buying experience.

3.6

Good Company

Great Customer service , very informative and skillful employees. Never had an issue with them .

Awesome service

I first went to Palm Beach Automotive Sales 3 years ago I desperately needed a car. I had no way of getting to the office they told me no problem we will send someone for you. In a hour sure enough a driver was at my door. There customer service is excellent. Since then I went back this year and updated by car. I will not go any where else to purchase.

Great service

I needed a car quick and without stress. I went to Palm Beach Automotive Sales and in about an hour I walk out with the car I was looking for. It was an easy, and pleasant experience. Thanks!!!