Palm Beach Automotive Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experince

Good customer service, friendly environment and people who are there to listen and guide you in the right direction. What else can you expect when looking to purchase a car this was my experience at Palm Beach Automotive Sales. Thank you guys!!!

Great experience

Palm Beach Automotive Sales got me into a car even with my undesirable credit. About two months after purchase, I had one small issue with the car, and though they weren't required to, they took care of it for me at no cost to me. I will return for future purchases and would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable preowned vehicle.

Outstanding Dealership

After months of searching for a new vehicle and after dealing with countless dealers, I was relieved when my husband and I came across Palm Beach Automotive. Their selection was awesome and reasonably priced. They treated us like family and made us feel welcomed, comfortable, and right at home. Simply outstanding.

Outstanding Dealership

Awesome place

I am a first-time buyer, with no credit and didn't have a lot of money to put down. Palm Beach Automotive Sales not only worked with me, but treated me with respect where everyone else closed the door on me. They were super nice, informative, and made the process really easy and less scary than I thought it would be. I have a wonderful car, payments I can work with, and know I can turn to them if I ever have any questions about my car. I always recommend them to ANYONE who I know is looking for a car. They really are the best!

BEST car buying experience!

I absolutely LOVE this place! They gave me a chance when everyone else was telling me no, and I have't looked back! They car I got was great, they made whole experience easy and stress-free. Everyone was so nice, and when it came time, we chose them to go to to get two more cars! The cars were great. low miles, great condition, and safe. I tell everyone I know about them, the cars are great, and the staff is even better. You can call them up with any issue regarding your car, they have the answer. Did I say I love this place? You will too!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

After a month of long hours and weekends trying to get into a new KIA Optima, I drove by Palm Beach Automotive one day and saw one on their lot. It only had 3,000 miles on it, and it was more beautiful and far more equipped than the ones I was denied for by KIA. Not to mention, a HYBRID! I walked right in and told them I wanted that car, and what I could afford and they made it happen for me! It's a family owned and operated business, and they are ALL SUPER friendly! I refer everyone to them that even mentions a problem with their current car. This place is not your typical used car dealership that tries to rip you off! They work with you in every way possible, and really earn your trust! They are awesome, and I highly recommend going to see them first for anyone who is car shopping!! It will save you both time, and money- and a lot of it!!! - Melissa Hamilton

1.3

Had a bad experience

Ripped me off buying during buying process. Way overcharged me for tag transfer and some bogus fees on purchase. Also I should have known better since fax report had shown the previous owner purchased a new ashtray and after I took the vehicle home I realized the car smelled and the previous owner was probably a smoker.

Dealer response

Our company was not in business with CARS.COM in January 2012. Also, during that time, we did not sell any BMW vehicles or have any additional dealer fees. We cannot over charge for tag transfer as it is COD. We only collect whatever fees the tax collector's office charges. Believe review was written for a local dealership with a similar name.