3.5
  • #11111111111

best place ever. I will recommend all of my friends and family. treated me like I was their only customer ever

• Buying

Called 100 times no one ever called to call back and they didn't have a customer service

• Bad behavior after sale the car

Be careful there is person name is Marcus have really bad behavior. First he sell you the car in rush like one day. After get the car if you try to ask him anything he talk you very rude and use abusive words. All other staff are helpful. Only giving you alert for this Marcus.

• #######111111111

Thanks for helping me get a car. I love my new maxima. I'm going to buy all my cars here forever!!!!!

• great!!!!

My wife and I bought a car for my daughter and the whole experience was excellent

• Dont Know How to behave with customer

i was there for buying a acura MDX suv. i liked the price but didn't like the sale person. i did't like his behaviour and the attitude he was showing to me. They treat you like you don't want to buy the car. also he says if you buy it right now it is one price if you buy it later there will be another price. they want to do the business right way ....don't have any patience to serve a customer.

• excellent from beginning to end

me and my wife just bought 2 cars from these guys. We would refer them to anybody. Keep up the good work

• Customer Service Bad from the Start

I did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership because even before I visited the premises the person answering the phone was very unprofessional - I need no further indication of a bad customer service relationship. "Small things are indications of great things"

• 3rd one and counting

we just bought our 3rd car from them. thanks for everything guys. see you for the next one soon.

• 3rd car and counting

buying our third car. Thanks for everything guys. I will see you for the next one soon.