Wholesale Inc.

400 reviews

400 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wholesale Inc. from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 2, 2018

Justin Johnston is awesome to work with! He kept in contact with me by phone and text, while I was trying to buy a car, on a regular basis He wasn’t... pushy or high pressure at all. He was just a very nice person. When circumstances arose that prevented me from buying this month, he offered to work with me again in the future, even if I didn’t end up buying from him. That’s real professionalism! I’ve been in sales all my life and, in my opinion, Justin is the type of salesperson you’d hope to find but rarely do! Thanks Justin!

We are glad to have Justin on our team! Having sales professionals like him and customers like you make this place what it is! Thank you!

December 8, 2018

They must be a very unorganized dealership or have some incompetent salesmen. Wednesday I go online on your website for the Black 2016 Dodge Challenger... Hellcat. Clicked on the Buy Now and filled out all the needed information about me, my trade in and so on and sent all pics it asked for. Then get the email saying my purchase is being processed with a scheduled pickup for this Saturday morning. Then get contacted by the salesman saying they had no trade in information. Resent the information again. So Friday evening I contact him again asking how things are going (This all originally started Wednesday) he says Ah still working on it man. Then I get contacted this Saturday morning saying I need to send my trade in information again that the system lost it. Shouldnt be all this problem to make a car purchase or to find out if can get it or not and I dont even see why you have it set up to Buy Now online.

November 17, 2018

Dealership: my husband and I have been to several dealerships in the last few years. This was by far the best experience we have had. They don???t pressure... you to buy anything and their inventory has just about anything and everything. Even better is that the price of their vehicles actually are in line with what jelly blue book values them meaning you aren???t being upcharged like most dealerships. Plus snacks and drinks were offered every time we came in. Our salesman was Justin and was hands down the best salesman we ever dealt with. There was never pressure on us to purchase and we could look at and drive anything we were interested in. Any information we needed was supplied and everything was just an overall please thank experience. So much so that we already know that if we are in the market for another car in the future we will reach out again to buy from Justin.

November 16, 2018

I read some of the reviews. And I was worried but they had a car that I wanted. I bought from out of state. So that was scary. But everything went great.... They always returned my calls and all the paperwork was completed with no issues. And I love the car. I worked with Jonathon in sales Steve in finance and the manager Derrill. If you got to have that car. Go ahead and check them out. :-)

Jonathan Stanley

(4.9) 9 reviews

Derrill Boon

General Sales Manager

November 10, 2018

Derrick Willison was nice and polite while everyone else at like they didn't want to help me I would recommend anyone to go to Mr Derrick Willison and... tell them Willie Wilkins sent them

October 4, 2018

I worked with Justin to trade in for my land cruiser. He and the whole staff were so easy to work with. They were professional, friendly, straight forward... and efficient. Best car buying experience I have had!!

Ben Webster

(5.0) 10 reviews

Jake Thomson

Sales Manager

September 24, 2018

Friendly guys! Even showed is features our vehicle had after the deal was made and we were leaving. Will see Matt again soon thank you

September 20, 2018

Wholesale is an example of over promising and under performing. They will tell you anything to get the sale, then not deliver when you need it most. I... purchased a used vehicle & comprehensive warranty from Wholesale Inc. a few weeks ago. WITHIN 6 DAYS, my car was broken down (so much for the inspection before they put it on the lot for sale). Also, the car salesman told me it was 4 wheel drive, but it wasn???t. Also he told me it was in excellent condition but I later noticed the bumper was seriously damaged underneath the vehicle. He said they service all cars before selling and I later find out my car???s oil wasn???t even changed. I reached out to Wholesale Inc to ask about the warranty and process in getting my car fixed. I called the service Dept several times, leaving a message, & did not get follow up. Finally I called a fourth time and someone answered. They informed me that my comprehensive warranty (most coverage possible) might not cover the towing service, etc... However when I was buying the vehicle and warranty I was guaranteed that the comprehensive warranty covered close to everything, including towing, would be covered. I have had to go to an actual dealership to get help. WHOLESALE INC HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE TO WORK WITH! Stay away! If anyone would like more information, I am open to sharing. Good luck

Derrill Boon

General Sales Manager

September 17, 2018

The service was so excellent, and my salesman Derrick Wilson, he felt like a real brother , i loves all the experience about the car i was looking at... and what he got me put in it was all love, if i can do it again ill go back and do it again, lol, thanks Derrick Wilson, much love big bro,

September 11, 2018

Bought my 3rd car from this dealer and won't buy anywhere else. Kirk Campbell is my salesman . Sharp professional and helpful.Financing was easy could... not be happier with the dealership

Thank you Richard! We are glad to have Kirk on our team and greatly appreciate your continued patronage! We are already looking forward to next time w...e get the opportunity to earn your business!