4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 318 reviews

Used

318 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wholesale Inc. from DealerRater.com

Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitide
    April 12, 2018

Derrick found me the perfect vehicle! He and Wholesale Inc were very accommodating and found me exactly what I was looking for. Just a few more finish...ing touches and the vehicle will be exactly how I want it!

Wholesale Inc.

Daniyel, thank you so much for taking time to write such a great review. We are so thankful that you chose to pick Wholesale Inc. to buy your vehicle.... We at Wholesale Inc. desire to give the best customer serve to each and every person that walks through our doors. We are glad that you experienced this as you bought from us!

Thanks Rory!!
    April 4, 2018

Rory made my experience very comfortable and easy. This was my first time purchasing a car alone since my husband passed away. I was nervous and didn'...t want to feel pressured. Rory did a great job. Thank you!!

Wholesale Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for Rory and the Dealership. We are so thankful that you chose to work with us and had such... a great experience. If there is anything Wholesale Inc. can do for you please let us know!

Great Experience
    April 3, 2018

Derrick did a awesome job! Even stayed late to help us find what we were looking for, it was a great experience thanks to the Wholesale Inc crew!

Wholesale Inc.

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for Derrick. We are so glad that you chose to work with us in your car buying process! We are glad... you are a part of the Wholesale Inc. family.

Awesome!!!
    March 28, 2018

I came to Wholesale and was greeted immediately by Rory!! He walked me through every step!!! Keep up the good work and congratulations on your upcomin...g wedding!!

Wholesale Inc.

Nana Joy, thanks for your review of Rory! He is so great and wonderful to work with. Don't forget that we can also meet all your service needs here at... the dealership.

Great service!
    March 24, 2018

Rory helped us find a great deal! Not only did he direct us right to what we needed he got us a great price. Definitely the man to see if your looking... for a good deal! With in just an hour he had us set up.

Wholesale Inc.

Mr. Mayhew, thanks for choosing Wholesale Inc. We are so thankful that you had such a great experience with Rory and are excited to have you be a part... of the Wholesale Inc. family. Don't forget about our Service Department when you are needing work done to your vehicle!

Great atmosphere
    March 24, 2018

I???ve been on the search for a new car for awhile now, but I could never seem to find the perfect one. Knowing Derrick Wilson personally made things ...a lot easier, having worked out at the free CrossFit Wholesale offers, I met Derrick and instantly felt comfortable, he???s great! Did everything he could to get me into my dream ride! I would highly recommend him!

Wholesale Inc.

We are so glad that you are one of "those" customers that really experiences all that Wholesale Inc. has to offer. We are a dealership that takes prid...e in doing More Than You Think especially when it comes to serving the community with WholesaleFit! Don't forget we are your one stop shop for all service needs!

Super happy customer
    March 14, 2018

I was running behind when i got wholesale they were almost about to close but i was so happy my sales consultant was derrick Wilson he was so great . ...Great smile very understanding and really hooked me up with a really nice car as well as good pricing. I will defintely recommend this place as well as mr Wilson to anyone i know looking for a car I really appreciated the whole staff additude as well really nice environment

Wholesale Inc.

What a beautiful new car! We are so thankful that you chose us and loved your experiences with Derrick. We love him too. Don't forget that we have all... your needs when it comes to servicing your vehicle! Thanks again!

Going the Extra Mile, Service
    March 13, 2018

Great job, Derrick, we greatly appreciate you staying late and giving your time and service. You truly went above and beyond . Thank you again for goi...ng the extra mile to serve. One in a million.

Wholesale Inc.

Shandra thank you so much for writing a Review for Derrick. Is is one of the liveliest Sales Professionals we have. Don't forget to get your car servi...ced with us! Also, don't forget about the $200 referral program!

Trey Adcox

Finance / Internet

Mr. C.R Sock Was wounderful ,very Helpful.
    March 7, 2018

Mr. C.R was very friendly and helpful,He worked with me on find the perfect car for me 😊I???m so happy ,Thank You .

Wholesale Inc.

Thanks so much for choosing Wholesale Inc. we are so glad that your experience with C.R. was so great! don't forget about our Service Department for y...our next oil change or FREE Car Wash!

Disappointed
    March 7, 2018

Was sold a warranty that was or could not be honored. First was told they could take my vehicle to manufacture but it would be quicker if I did it. Th...en was told they couldn't valet my vehicle because I have to sign paperwork at dealer of my choice. If you can't deliver on product (warranty)don't sell it. Let original manufacturer of vehicles do that part!

1811 Gallatin Pike N Nashville, TN 37115