4.4
  • Great Customer Service

Thanks Terri! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new HHR.

Sammi & Bret were really helpful. They made sure I was taken care of. If something was wrong they took care of it in a matter of seconds. I recommend them to everyone! Great Customer Service.

Thanks Terri! We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new HHR.

• Dealer Review

I did not hear nothing from this dealership !!!!!!

I did not hear nothing from this dealership !!!!!!

Sorry for the inconveience, The vehicle was sold on 12/19/2016. We called in reply to your email and had no answer and left you a voice mail stating that the car had been sold. The day you sent the email we were also closed for the holidays and our regualr sales person or receptionist was not here to reply on Dec 23rd. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

• Great Deatailing Service

Thanks Kaitlynd! Sometimes a little TLC goes a long ways. Enjoy your shiny car.

Just so everyone knows, Samantha K Ernst and Kayla Snare are two amazing people!! I had no idea my baby could be so clean!! But these two, wonderful woman made Snow White beautiful again!! Inside and out!! Never going to smoke in her again! I couldn't be more happy!! :) I'm so happy i could cry!! She shines bright like a diamond!!! :) who would have thought someone could be so excited about a silly old car!

Thanks Kaitlynd! Sometimes a little TLC goes a long ways. Enjoy your shiny car.

• great place very friendly great customer service

Jacob thanks for the nice review.when you are ready to get a car for yourself we are here for you

I went there with my sister and brother in law and there services were great he put her in a new car that has been very depdable great place i will be going here when i need to by one for my self

• nice down to earth people

Jade we are so glad that we could help you.Always know we are here for you.Thanks again

Very friendly and willing to help out. When i needed it i will be going back when i need another car and i always recommend my friends and family to go here.

• Paul and brett are great people will help out all

Awesome cars and great place will recommend to anyone

Thanks for kind words it was great to work with you and if we can help you in the future we are just a phone call away thanks again

Awesome cars and great place will recommend to anyone

• Bought a used car for my daughter

These guys were great to work with. We liked not being passed around from person to person to complete a dal.

Thanks Tony for the kind words if you need anything we are here for you