Average based on 604 reviews
  • New car buyer

Michael Gould was my salesman and he was very helpful and patient with me. Went over and beyond to make me a satisfied customer.

• Waxahachie dodge

Was any easy buy. Told them what I wanted and they made it happen.

Was any easy buy. Told them what I wanted and they made it happen.

• A terrible place and experience all around!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM JUSTIN BOWERS!!! He doesnt do what he says he will do or follow up. He told service not to fix my car thats under warranty because of the contract i supposedly had. Had to go all the way to ford motor company to make things happen. His sales manager, sales director,or gneral manager dont seem to care about customers either i called left them voicemails to call back amd nothing. I finally get a call back from JUSTIN BOWERS saying no one cares what i have to say, nor will they deal with me. Also JUSTIN BOWERS schedules me to come in on his days off when hes supposed to help get things fixed, i missed 2 days of work because of this. The general manager twlls me to come see him but will not listen to what i have to say about it all he was trying to do was get me in another vehicle. I will never go back to that place again, and will suggest never go there to anyone!!

Thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention, Dj. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details of this situation so we can determine how we can better assist you. Please contact us at (972) 825-4500 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue to the best of our ability. We appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and resolve this matter.

• Teresa Bravo

Loved my experience , made me feel at home and at ease with my first purchase.

Loved my experience , made me feel at home and at ease with my first purchase.

• Go somewhere else

Not a good experience. Wanted to purchase a new truck, wanted to deal with honest people. Didn't happen. Typical run around, assumed I couldn't do math. I even told them I'd bought a lot of vehicles, done this many times.

We regret that this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction and we would like to try to restore your confidence in our business. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (972) 825-4500 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

• Excellent

Great place to do business with. I have been nothing but happy with all the service I have received.

• Oil change

Excellent, fast service! The staff was friendly and more than happy to help. Would highly recommend this dealership.

• Paul Berg

Got in and out quickly, Dennis was courteous and professional.

Got in and out quickly, Dennis was courteous and professional.

• Service department is horrible

Big turnover of employees. No attention to detail. Usually have to go back 2-3 times to get the job done right. Never a good experience. I keep going back because it is close to home and wanting to give another shot but i would do it anymore.

Dc, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We regret to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would like to discuss what we can do to earn back you confidence in our dealership. Please give us a call at (972) 825-4500 and we will do our best to make this better. We look forward to your call.

• Service Review!

The quick turn around was great! The service department is very clean and professional as well.