• Fantastic Experience

Thanks so much for choosing Mtn. View Nissan and for your referrals!

We were promptly greeted, professionally communicated to and given the best options for our purchase. We will return and have already referred two families to the dealership, as they consider purchasing a new car.

Thanks so much for choosing Mtn. View Nissan and for your referrals!

• Thank you!

Bruce went out of his way to make sure I was happy. Tony was also very helpful in the process.

• Janette is the best!

I wouldn't go anywhere else! Amazing all the way around! Thank you for a great experience.

• Great experience!

Customer service was perfect! Definitely 5 stars!!!!

Customer service was perfect! Definitely 5 stars!!!!

• Versa

Teo and luke were very nice in helping me getting my car and insurance for it. Thank you guys a bunch

• Awesome car.

Will was an excellent sales person. It took minimal time to do the deal.

Will was an excellent sales person. It took minimal time to do the deal.

• Great Experience!

I was created nicely and did not feel rushed. My salesman, John Oliver, explained the process to me in great detail. He was patient, knowledgable, professional, and made the whole process really easy.

• super exstatic with my new car!

Such great sales men I had today! Larry and Joe were great! Got me in the car I wanted! Absolutely happy with the process and all! Thanks guys! I recommend them to everyone on a tight budget cause they go out their way to help get u in what u want!

• Larry and Brian were Amazing

Larry was an amazing person to work with. He and Brian recognized my wants and needs and exceeded my expectations. The process was smooth and hassle free. Larry was a natural. My husband and I appreciate his kindness and patience in assisting us. I would do it all over again if I could!

• Excellent service

I went in to buy an older model car because of me being new to credit and only 19. I ended up leaving with a 2015 Nissan Sentra! I was really surprised and thankful they worked with me to get this car and get it at a reasonable payment each month. I couldn't be any happier with the service I was greeted with and the outcome! Thank you!! I recommend Corey Maxwell!