Mountain View Nissan

365 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 19, 2019

Will Addington is amazing. I have bought 2 vehicles from them. I sent my son yesterday. Will went above and beyond. I would highly recommend this place.

July 15, 2019

I was very amazed with the customer service I was provided from Nicholas Lordth. As soon as he laid eyes on me, he greeted me. Any question I asked he... was able to provide me the information. All with a smile and great attitude. Just all around great salesman.

• January 25, 2015

We were promptly greeted, professionally communicated to and given the best options for our purchase. We will return and have already referred two families... to the dealership, as they consider purchasing a new car.

Thanks so much for choosing Mtn. View Nissan and for your referrals!

May 7, 2019

Daryll Honeycutt,and in finance,Tony,two of the most polite ,helpful,friendly,people we've ever dealt with,,they are such a credit to your organization.... .Personable .We wI'll recommend Mt.View Nissan to all our friends and family,,again,,Thank you so much.

November 28, 2018

I needed a right hand drive jeep for my job. I had been searching for the right one for a few months. I found one online Thursday evening and clicked... the inquiry button. Friday morning Will called me to let me know that it was available and it was a beauty. I flew into Chattanooga Saturday afternoon and Will picked me up from the airport. We took it for a test drive and while I was filling out a small amount of paperwork, Will went and filled up the gas tank. They made sure to not keep me waiting knowing that I had a 1300 mile drive back home. Will asked me to send him updates of my long drive, to make sure I was safe. He seemed genuinely concerned. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!~

November 15, 2018

Best sells people ever. Good to work with. I was in on monday with oil change and alway extra nice to me.they have always been nice ever time we have... been in.

October 24, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at Mtn. View Nissan! Truman Caldwell is an amazing salesperson, and did not rush me through the buying process. He was extremely... helpful and I will recommend this dealership and Truman to anyone looking for a vehicle! Thanks Truman !!!

October 9, 2018

My wife bought a 2018 pre owned armada. It had had a crack in the windshield. We have now taken the vehicle to get it fixed 3 times. The last time we were... told the windshield was on back order. When the finally fixed it they just filled the crack didnt even replace it. Now my back passenger tire has a slow leak it takes about a week to lose 10 pounds. When we first got the vehicle there was a maintenance notification on the screen about tires. My wife told them all they did was take the notification off. When she called they told her to get the tie patched that's not on them. This has been by far the worst car buying experience for me and my wife. The sales guy Joe and John have had terrible communication with us. We cant even get Joe to call us back 90% of the time. I will never buy a vehicle from them again and I will tell all my friends about the terrible customer service we have received. The car buying process doesnt end when you buy the car and leave the lot. They need to learn this take car of your customers!

July 29, 2018

Want to give a special shout out to my awesome sales person Andee Price. I was most pleased with his knowledge and his professionalism. I couldn’t ask... for a better sales person. I didn’t think it was possible for me to purchase a car but Andee made it possible. Thank you Andee. I appreciate you. Mtn View Nissan, you are so lucky to have him. I can see nothing but greatness for Andee in the future.��

December 27, 2017

I can’t say enough about my experience. A great team of people who whether they were my salesperson or not made me feel so welcome and were extremely helpful!... Thank you Mtn. View Nissan for helping me find my new car.