128 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Keras Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • New Cube

I purchased a new 2012 Nissan Cube from Jim Keras Nissan. I worked with Maurice Walker on this purchase. He was very nice, easy to work with and I felt comfortable dealing with him. I would contact him again if I were looking for another car.

• OUTSTANDING group of people
    May 2, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

Ty, thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with Fernando and Steve. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Mr. McDonald and Steve were outstanding. Top notch services with people who made me feel right at home. 5 stars across the board!!!!! JOB WELL DONE......

• Top notch service
    May 2, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

Thanks Marquette, for taking a moment and sharing your experience with Corey. We appreciate your business, and hope you have a great day.

I received nothing but the best service from the moment walked in the service area. Corey was very professional and followed with me about everything that was going on with my car. The service I received was uncommon for Memphis, TN, I have faith in good dealership service again thanks to Jim Keras Nissan.

• Outstanding service
    March 30, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

Thanks Lock for taking the time and sharing your experience with George. Welcome to the Jim Keras Family, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Mr. George Morrow provided first class assistance to me during the entire process of purchasing my vehicle. I the staff worked well as a team to complete the sale.

• Awesome experience
    March 24, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

Danetta, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Corey. We appreciate your business, and hope you have a great week.

Corey is an amazing service advisor. He's always pleasant and thorough. Love the atmosphere of the dealership. It is always very personable and friendly.

Jim Keras Nissan

• Excellent customer service!!!
    March 23, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

Thanks for leaving us a review and letting us know how we did. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again for your purchase.

Great place and environment to purchase a new vehicle!!! Sales and staff very interested in making customer happy. They make the customer top priority!! Highly recommended!!

Jim Keras Nissan

• Great Customer Service!
    March 23, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

I received great customer service from my salesman Fernando McDonald. He was very professional and attentive to my needs while purchasing my new car. From the time I arrived at the dealership until I got into my car to leave, he went over and beyond to make sure my experience was the best! He was knowledgeable and very honest with me and I was comfortable with making my final decision. I recommend Jim Keras Nissan and Fernando McDonald for great customer service!

Jim Keras Nissan

Thanks alexisk_1984, for taking the time and leaving us this detailed review on your experience with Fernando. Welcome to the Jim Keras Family, and we hope you enjoy your new car!

• Great Experience
    March 21, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We will pass along your kind words to Maurice and Fiona. We appreciate your business!

My experience with Mr. Maurice Walker was nothing but professional. He is the consummate professional and I will recommend all the people I know that are looking for a new or used vehicle to contact him.

• Replaced lost key
    March 20, 2017

Been dealing with Jim Keras since my daughters went to college. It's been 9 years now and have 100 per cent trust in them

Jim Keras Nissan

Fnucaro thanks for taking a moment and sharing your daughter's experience with us. We hope you have a great week.

• Best service ever.
    March 16, 2017

Jim Keras Nissan

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Brim. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Couldn't be better! The service provided included oil change, recall for my transmission software, new tires and balance which Robert (Brim) Brimhall told us about the special being offered and the rebate offer and he even filled out the rebate form . Both my husband and I are handicapped....so it was a great experience all around. Enjoyed the complimentary bottle of water and popcorn, too. thanks sooooo much. Polly and Dick Fadgen