• Friendly Service

Ray is always friendly and knowledgeable. Repaired my old rusted license plate frame at no charge though it took some extra time.

• 2007 RDX

Service folks are friendly efficient and helpful. My vehclus is 10 years old with 142k. It seems to be working in tip top shape. Fox helps to keep it working properly.

• Overall - Excellent

Prompt, professional, courteous, was kept informed of progress, really good coffee, well handled in the middle of a major remodeling project.

• Great experience

Ray Mayo was so helpful. Ray addressed all my issues with vehicle. Such a wonderful guy. I would definitely recommend this dealership service.

• first sevice visit

Quick friendly service. Service personal professional, and it was free. This was our first service visit. We will be coming back for future service care.

• Building for a better customer experience

The construction, lets me know you are growing and making the experience for the customer better. With the inconvenience of construction, service personal still have a smileand ready to assist.

• Always great service

Fantastic team. Always warm and welcoming, thorough and keeps me posted. Great team year after year. And of course keeps me posted re my next MDX. Thanks to you all. Bill

• Great convenient

First oil change was free, washed and vacuumed my car very quick service in and out in 40 min. Enjoyable experience. Will come back

• Acura 2014 Service

Great service advisor, loaner car allowed me to get my errands done while service was being performed. Car wash, car was car wash!!!!

• Expensive pricing. Friendly Staff

The staff. They are very helpful and pleasant. However, the services are pricey. A simple oil change and tire rotation = $$$$