1st Nissan of Simi Valley

703 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of 1st Nissan of Simi Valley from DealerRater.com
  • Very good service experience

I came in for service and everything was very good. They took care of everything very quickly.

• Friendy Service

Service was friendly and welcoming. Job well done. I was very pleased to be serviced without an appointment. Waiting time was short.

• Great Service

My daughter was there with her car (in my name) and she had a great experience and was informed while waiting.

• Great service

Customer service was good. I was given a ride to and fro from my home. Free coffee and cookies while waiting for a additional plus.

• All Perfect

everyone was very nice, and they took their time to answer my questions. I had been there earlier in the day, but they did not have the techs in at that time.

• Steve

That I was to get my car service with no problem and get a shuttle back to work thank you

• Great service

Chase was very helpful and helped me get the car I wanted and deal I was happy with. I could not think of more words so I wrote these.

• Excellent customer service!
    April 14, 2017

1st Nissan of Simi Valley

Maintenance/repairs are quick and thorough. The service team is courteous and friendly and the guest conference room is great I can work while waiting.

1st Nissan of Simi Valley

Thank you for reviewing your service experience! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received from our staff, as well as our facilities. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Best, Darrell Coletto, General Manager , dcoletto@firstautogroup.com

• Great customer service!

Maintenance/repairs are always quick and thorough. The service team is courteous and friendly and the guest conference room is great I can work while waiting.

• Great

Always nice people. I have been taking my Nissan Rogue there for about 3 years. I have no complaints, except I wish they would vacuum my car out when they wash it. :) haha