175 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yark Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Thank you!

Thank you for your business, Mr. Beachler! We appreciate you leaving this kind review and sharing your experience with us!

Thank you Derek for making my buying experience the easiest I have ever encountered. The dealership make the process so easy. I will be back soon for a new Rogue.

• Customer for life!

I have leased my last 4 cars from Yark Nissan and I won't go anywhere else! Chris Newman is amazing! My current lease wasn't even up until October and he called me to let me know about a deal that was too good to pass up on a Rogue. I talked to him on Wednesday and by Friday I had my new Rogue! Oh and I live in MN! They drove my new car to me and picked up my old! The process was so easy and effortless. The biggest decision I had to make was choosing a color. Chris and Yark both have a customer for life! Will never get my cars anywhere else!

That's awesome! Thank you for your continued business and allowing us the opportunity to serve you and long distance! We appreciate you sharing this experience with us and leaving this review!

• Great experience

Dave is fantastic, I buy all my cars from him. He is so nice

Thanks, Mike! We appreciate your business and sharing this great experience with us!

Dave is fantastic, I buy all my cars from him. He is so nice

• Great experience

Thank you Derek Balogh for making the car buying experience so easy! Thank you for all of your time and assistance. We will definitely be coming back in the future!

Hi Lindsay! Thank you for sharing this great experience with us and leaving your kind review! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you!

• Best place to purchase and service your car

Highly recommend yarn Nissan for all your vehicle needs!!!

Thank you for your great review and recommending Yark Nissan!

Highly recommend yarn Nissan for all your vehicle needs!!!

Thank you for your great review and recommending Yark Nissan!

• 2017 Rogue

TJ Kretz was extremely helpful and never gave up on me!! Thanks for all your time and assistance in getting me in a new vehicle!!

Hi Nicole! Thank you for your great review and letting us know your experience with TJ and Yark Nissan!

• My new maxima

Thank you to andrew and the yark nissan team for helping me purchase my new maxima! Was a quick painless process.

Hi Ted! Thank you for your great review and letting us know your experience with our sales team at Yark Nissan. We appreciate you letting us help you get into your new vehicle and look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Great service

Thank you for sharing this great experience with Dave with us! We appreciate your continued business and hope to serve you again in the future!

I have really enjoyed working with Dave Angel and the whole Yark team for all my vehicle needs. I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from The Yark dealership, especially with the help of Dave. He is very knowledgeable about the different vehicles offered.

• I love yark!

This is our second expirience at yark. Almost 5 years ago, we leased a 2012 LEAF. We worked with Chris Newman, and he was great. It was time to turn in our lease and last week we decided to purchase one this time. We contacted Chris and he made the process easy. We picked up our new 2016 LEAF and couldnt be happier. We will always come back to Yark Nissan!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and leaving this great review! We appreciate your continued patronage and congratulations on your new LEAF!

• New Altima

Dino was great!!! Love my Altima . Rob was excellent in finance

Congratulations on your new Altima! We appreciate your business and giving us the opportunity to serve you! Thank you, Fatima!

Dino was great!!! Love my Altima . Rob was excellent in finance