(4.9) 210 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

210 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yark Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Pre-owned purchase

Excellent team, from beginning to end. We wanted a pre-owned 2015 to 2016 vehicle. Yark found exactly what we had hoped for. Done! Drove it home on th...e same day. Thank you Nick, Erik and Nicole!!!

That's fantastic! Thank you for your review and sharing your wonderful experience with us! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and look forward t...o serving you again in the future!

• Sentra SR Turbo hook-up!

Dino and David were the best! They took their time and explained everything! Highly recommend them and the dealership to find just what your looking f...or. :-)

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Mel and Tim came thru for us

Great team effort to sell us a car that we wanted...

Thank you for your 5 star review and sharing your experience with us!

• 2016 Nissan Altima

Great buying experience, TJ was a pleasure to work with, no hassle and a great price on my 2016 Altima, thank you Yark Nissan!

Hi Curt! Thank you for your kind review and letting us know your experience! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

• Excellent Experience

Had a very good experience with Yark. The salesman was very patient with me and did not put any pressure on me whatsoever and I could tell that he had... my best interests in mind. I will definitely buy from Yark again in the future.

Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience with us! We will look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Sales pitch

I went into buy a car and ended up getting a sales pitch to buy a warranty and gap insurance coverage. I wanted to get in and out, not get stuck there... for hours.

Ms. Hatt, we truly apologize you could only rate your experience 3 stars. We always strive to give each of our customers a great experience while at Y...ark Automotive. We appreciate your business and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

• Buying a used car!!

I felt very comfortable at yark Nissan I bought a 2004 Honda civic for a great price and so far the car runs great and is very clean I wasn't pressure...d into buying a car and they made the whole process of buying a used car easy I highly recommend Tyler from yark Nissan

Thank you for your great review and sharing your experience with Tyler! We appreciate your business and recommendation! Please let us know if there is... anything more we can do to serve you!

• Excellent service!!

This is the third car I've bought from Chris Newman and I wouldn't think about going anywhere else. They make the entire process quick and stress free.... Thanks again for all you do.

Overall Experience
    Yark Nissan

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with Chris! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

• Yark nissan

Got in and out. Great experience, felt comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and share your experience with us! If there is anything more we can do to serve you, please let ...us know!

• In For Used Out With New

This dealership is OUTSTANDING I went on the lot to trade my car in for another. However I had too much negative equity in my current car for a used c...ar purchase. So they put me in a new car at the monthly payment I wanted.

Hi Ron! Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your new vehicle purchase! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in... the future!

5957 W Central Ave Toledo, OH 43615