185 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Yark Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Highly satisfied

I recently came to yark looking for a Jeep Compass and found exactly what I wanted. TJ was great and very helpful. I love my jeep and am very happy with my purchase. I would gladly recommend yark and TJ to others!!

• Wonderful service

Awesome people. Very helpful and quick service. Informative and fast with the answers

• New Lease

Dino was absolutely amazing! He met my needs and made everything so easy and quick. I highly recommend him!

• Lease

Thank you for your business and sharing your experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you!

Dino and Eric were awesome! They made the experience of leasing a new car easy! I would highly recommend Yark Nissan. Thank you for always exceeding my expectation!

• Great Service

I exchanged my lease and the process couldn't have been easier. Derek Balogh even came in on his day off to help me as I was coming from out of state and under a time crunch. Both Derek and the overall service was amazing.

Thank you, Shawn! What a great review and thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Great Service

The staff at Yark Nissan is helpful and knowledgeable. I have purchased several cars from Chris Newman and I would recommend him to anyone. He is easy to work with and very professional. If ever any issues, he goes above and beyond to take care of us.

Hi Chad! Thank you for your kind review and sharing your experience with Chris with us! If there is anything more we can do to serve you, please let us know!

• Lease

Dino has always treated us great! Go see Chris Dandino for excellent customer service!

Thank you for review and recommendation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Great car buying experience

Andrew Dauer was helpful and got me in the car I wanted with no hassle! I'll be for my service!

Thank you Kristie! We appreciate your business and sharing this kind review! We will look forward to serving you again in the future!

• New Lease

Derek at yark provided great service on getting me into new lease Maxima.

Derek at yark provided great service on getting me into new lease Maxima.

Congrats on your new Maxima! Thank you for your review and letting us know your experience with Derek was great! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you!

• Great experience

Chris Newman did a fine job and the entire process was smooth and easy. Love my car.

Hi Mr. Smith! Thank you for letting us know your experience with Chris! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!