(4.8) 413 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

413 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kings Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Wait time

Overall the dealership seems great... it's my second visit. I made an appointment for my second visit 10:00 but didn't get my car until 3:15....my fir...st visit I spent the same length of time. I know it times to go good work but it was just one thing I was having done and the wait was too long .

• Amazing service

I have been a customer of Kings Nissan for almost 20 years. Terry Matarese and Kings Nissan are fantastic. They always get me the best price for my ve...hicles. I never have to wait when I go in there. Everything is completed by the time I walk in. Terry explains everything she was doing and had me signing plus explained and showed me all features of my new Rogue.

Kings Nissan

Diane, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review. We¿¿¿re so happy to hear how much you¿¿¿ve enjoyed coming to Kings Nissan for the past tw...o decades! We¿¿¿ll make certain that your warm remarks are shared with Terry on your behalf. We hope you love your new Rogue and please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Service done

Atnan was absolutely professional and accommodating to all of my needs. He made sure that my car was ready on time. He called me as soon as morning c...ar was ready. He waited for me and helped me to my car.

Kings Nissan

Julie, thank you for the 5-star feedback on your time with Atnan. We are pleased to hear that you felt well taken care of, and we hope you give us a c...all if there's anything else we can do. Kings Nissan, (718) 934-3300

• Awesome Service !!

I???ve visited Kings Nissan a several times for various reasons. This time I got an oil change and tire rotation. I like that I get a multi-point insp...ection each time to determine if my car needs anything else besides what I came to service it for. They have already fixed everything else so this time I only did what I went in for. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Thanks guys !!

Kings Nissan

Crystal, thank you for the kind words and positive feedback on our service team! We are happy to hear that we always get the job done right!

• Rogue Purchase

My experience with Terry Matarese and Kings Nissan is fantastic. Terry took care of my purchase from finding me the truck I wanted at the price I need...ed to pay. There was no waiting around I was taken care of from the minute I drove in. The paperwork was smooth and easy everything was done I just needed to sign. Terry also explained everything she was doing so I understood what I was signing. Terry also explained all the features to me so I would know how to use them.

Kings Nissan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your 5-star feedback on your experience with Terry on the lot. We are happy to read that you got the car you... wanted at the right price. We hope to work with you again the next time you are in need!

• Routine service vehicle

My Nissan service experience was pleasant. Everything was explained to me exactly what I was to expect. I found the waiting area was comfortable and... clean Thank you

Kings Nissan

Tina Marie, thanks for shopping Kings Nissan. We¿¿¿re happy to read about your experience with Winston and we appreciate your five stars!

• SERVICE REPAIR (Braking System)

My Nissan Service experience is always successful and satisfactory in the final end; you get good customer service with reasonable turn-around time of... repair from the team. Service advisor keeps you updated on status of repair throughout the process. I had a combination of issues with my regular brakes, and my ABS braking system deteriorating with malfunction noise rattling repeating while braking; and it took 1 day to troubleshoot the issue, and determine what components needed to order to repair my vehicle. Various service technician's, plus manager of service technician's analyzed and road tested my car, ,plus various computer diagnostics, and pinpointed exact issue, I knew they would eventually find the root cause of failure. A nice amenity is that I was given a rent-a-car for 1 day plus 1/2 day to help me while my vehicle was being worked on. I like the fact that you get complimentary multi-point inspection to determine if the vehicle needs anything else, besides what you came to service it for. They go the extra mile, to make sure your vehicle is up and running properly. 'QUALITY' technical service and customer service combined is everything to the customer!!! That is why I am a repeat customer.

Kings Nissan

It truly puts the biggest smile on our face to read about your experiences with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your generous review. We wi...ll make sure to pass the compliments along to our team for going above and beyond. We¿¿¿re happy you know you are in good hands at Kings Nissan. Please don¿¿¿t hesitate to call or stop by our service center for any of your future automotive needs!

• CUSTOMER SERVICE

I BROUGHT MY CAR IN FOR SERVICE AND WAS PROMPTLY ATTENDED TO BY ATAN GUZAN WHO EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND INFORMED ME OF ALL THE STEPS IN THE SERVICING ...OF THE CAR. ATAN WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME AND VERY KIND.

Kings Nissan

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your compliments to Atan and are happy to hear how much you enjoy working with him. It¿¿¿s our pleasure to ...please all our customers each way we can at Kings Nissan. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Serviced vehicle

Winston was very informative , friendly and professional . He kept updated with every step of the process and was always in good spirit. Highly recomm...end Winston to anyone going to Kong???s

Kings Nissan

John- thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us in your review! We are pleased to hear that Winston did a great job assisting you. We appreci...ate your recommendation of Kings Nissan and we hope you will give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you.

• 15,000 mile service and more...

I brought my car in for normal service today and while I ended up getting much more than expected, I am happy with the level of service I received, in...cluding the thoughtful guidance provided so that I could make an informed decision on the services I ultimately wanted performed.

Kings Nissan

Thanks for the great review, Tina. We¿¿¿re happy to hear how pleased you were with our staff at Kings Nissan. Please don¿¿¿t hesitate to give us a cal...l if there is anything else we can do for you!

2758 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn, NY 11235