New 844-213-1252
Service 844-213-2899

188 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kings Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience very helpful
    February 21, 2017

The staff was very helpful and knoweldgble they were able to honestly guide me and help me get the car I want for the best possible price

• The Best Dealership for Sales & Service in Tri State Area
    February 8, 2017

Kings Nissan

When you 1st walk in you are greeted with a smile and taken right to the desk for check in. They are courteous, friendly, don't rush you to get to the next person, and are very thorough in explaining every detail as to what to expect. You are offered coffee 7 a seat in their waiting room that has wi-fi & a big screen tv with comfortable chairs. They give you updates while you are waiting and will not do a stitch of work without explaining it to you & even showing you the issue. They then give give you the time frame of work to be done & cost with payment options. When the work is done it is usually ahead of time, done right the 1st time, and the car is cleaner than when you brought it in. Great family owned business that I fully recommend.

Kings Nissan

Thank you for the 5-stars, Richie! We¿¿¿re glad you appreciate our service and transparency when it comes to our work and pricing. We appreciate your business here at Kings Nissan!

• Excellent dealership for sales and service
    February 2, 2017

Kings Nissan

I have purchased my last 2 Nissan vehicles from this dealership. They are a pleasure to deal with - knowledgable, friendly and no "high pressure" sales like I have experienced in the past at other dealerships. Ditto the service department. They perform the appropriate service for your vehicle and don't try to "nickle and dime" you with unnecessary extras.

Kings Nissan

Thank you for the continued patronage, and positive feedback about working with our team. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our integrity in our sales and servicing stations, and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

• Service with a smile!
    February 2, 2017

As you walk through the door, Atnan great you with a smile. He is knowledgeable, and is interested in doing what's best for his customer.

Kings Nissan

On behalf of Kings Nissan, thank you for all of your kind words and the five star review! Have a great day!

• Great help when needed
    February 1, 2017

My car needed some repairs, and I liked that they were quick to assess the situation and fix my car in a decent amount of time. My name Maqsood Ahmad

Kings Nissan

Max- Thank you for the positive feedback about the recent work that was done in our servicing station. We look forward to helping you out, the next time you are in need!

• Great service!
    February 1, 2017

I know I can always receive quality service as well as honest service. They never try to talk me into service that I don't need.

Kings Nissan

Dave- We work hard to provide high quality, and honest service, and we are happy to hear you agree! Thanks for the 5-star review!

• Service like no other!

Kings Nissan

We appreciate the 5-star review! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and we hope you stop back in the next time you are in need!

Atnan is an amazing service advisor. Very professional courteous and honest. I love bringing my vehicle to Kings and recommend my friends to do their service here as well. The receptionist kristal is very kind sweet and friendly.

• Returning customer

Kings Nissan

Thank you for your loyal patronage and positive feedback, we appreciate it!

The dealership is awesome my family have been customers since 1988 and plan to return again very soon. A very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Kings Nissan

Thank you for your loyal patronage and positive feedback, we appreciate it!

• Bad Service Experience

Kings Nissan

This was the first and last time I will go to this Service Department. I brought my Sentra in for an oil change and complimentary tire rotation and upon arrival I was informed that the service would be completed within two hours. Despite the fact that they prominently promote on their signage and website that they provide "expert and reliable express oil change service," this routine maintenance service was not completed until almost 3 and 1/2 hours! My previous experience for the identical services at New Jersey Nissan dealers has been always completed in under one hour. The Service advisor was far more interested in selling additional pricey repair services than overseeing the completion of the requested services.

Kings Nissan

Toby, we do apologize for the longer wait times for your oil change. Please know that it is our always our goal to provide our customers with prompt and quality service, so we¿¿¿re disappointed to hear that we did not meet our expectations. We¿¿¿d like to have the opportunity to make things right and encourage you to reach out Nick at nscalici@kingsnissan.com so we can see what we can do. Thank you.

• Great Experience

Kings Nissan

Vadem Gekker is really helpful and knowledgeable of the Nissan brand. Purchase was hassle free and I will definitely recommend him and the dealership to others. I enjoyed dealing with people who know their job and love what they do and this is the impression I had at Kings Nissan. Thank you again!

Kings Nissan

Anthony- Thanks for the positive feedback and 5-star review on your time working with Vadem and the rest of our team. We appreciate the insight into your good experience with us, and we hope to work with you again the next time you are in need!