Average based on 126 reviews.
  • Love our car !

Great dealership to work with. The salesmen were so helpful. Our car was in perfect condition. Thank you.

• Fast and friendly service

Damon helped us out with our purchase of a sweet 2016 Toyota Tacoma. We were in and out in less than 2 hours-after we spent an entire day at the Toyota dealership 2 days prior... This was an awesome experience. Thank you!!

• Helfful & Courtious

Matt spent a lot of time with me; helping me chose the right truck. He was very informative in every aspect of my purchase. I will definitely visit him for my next vehicle purchase.

• Had great experience.

Great experience with dealership & Matt My truck was in great shape. Very happy.

• Best Experiecne!

My experience at Lane Car Company with Matt was extremely pleasant. No pressure, very friendly staff and service. Would definitely come again.

• Couldn't be happier!!

What a great experience-we will send anyone who is looking for a car to go to Lane Car Company and ask for Damon Riley!

• Wonderful experience!

Damon was a great salesman, he was very knowledgeable. It was a great experience!

• Great sales experience

We had a great experience, told me everything I needed to know. Damon was great

We had a great experience, told me everything I needed to know. Damon was great

• Great Help!

Matt and Lane Car Company were awesome. Fast and friendly, with wonderful service!

• Found the perfect car!!

Vehicle was as advertised very friendly and personable willing to work with me on delayed delivery, would buy from them again