• New 2017 Santa Fe

Joseph Thank you so much for your kind words about your salesperson. Enjoy your New Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate!! Mitch Greene General Manager

I am happy with my experience of purchasing a new 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate at Inver Grove Hyundai. Sales person Michael Hutchinson is very low key, which I like. He was prompt, courteous, and knowledgable.

• Shopping for a new car

It was the Saturday before the Memorial weekend holiday, hit a deer and totaled out my old tired car. I needed a new vehicle before Tuesday to get to work! I had heard good things about the Hyundai brand, but never had any personal experience with the product. I test drove three cars and really liked the Sonata. Thanks to Hanafy Mahmoud taking the time to bring out the Sonata, I decided to take it home. I would absolutely buy another vehicle from Hanafy. His low key, no pressure approach was very welcome since I didn't want to be shopping for a car on Memorial day. Thanks Hanafy!!

• Purchase new HYUNDAi IONIQ

Worked with Ashley Melenke to purchase new HYUNDAI IONIQ. Very pleased with assistance provided finding vehicle in required Blue color. Will recommend Ashley M in future.

• Disappointed

Pre-qualified for vehicle purchase. Sales rep contacted me to say he was excited for my business. From there the only time I heard anything is if I called and emailed him to find out what was going on. Then got sales manager involved who was completely non-helpful and from my perspective not customer friendly at all

• Very satisfied

Our salesman Hanafy Mahmoud was excellent, and did everything we asked when preparing an offer. He and the dealership were very interested in making us a client as their offer compared to 2 others was excellent. I am still not happy with how dealerships put pressure on when visiting the finance manager, and here was no exception. One "no' wasn't enough. I know they have a job to due but still don't like the process.

• New Sonata

We worked with Ashley. Both myself and my wife were extremely satisfied with the service and care we received from Ashley. We would highly recommend Ashley to anyone who is looking to purchase a Hyundai.

• cars and suv

Jim Thank you for your 5 start review! We look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your New Hyundai! Mitch Greene General Manager.

I have been buying here since they opened Great Dealer ship I buy every 2 years and have always done everything they could to satisfy my needs. Both in sales and service

• Used Car Purchase

Happy with the purchase, Also came with lifetime power train warranty. Hutch the salesman was great!

Ian Thanks again for your business and your review! Enjoy your new Hyundai! Mitch Greene General Manager

• Fantastic experience!

We bought our daughter her first used car & we are totally satisfied with our sales representative, Cory Gold, the financial representative & everyone at the whole dealership!! Cory listened to what we wanted & found an awesome car for our daughter! Everything was explained to us & there was no pressure & no stress! I will recommend Inver Grove Hyundai to anyone looking for a Hyundai! Loved the experience!! Thank you guys!!

Michelle Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure in helping you find the perfect car for your daughter! We look forward to helping with her next one as well. Please let me know how we can help with any other car needs. Thanks again! Mitch Greene General Manager

• Great car buying experience

Dave Thank you for your review and kind words about our salesperson! Enjoy your new car! Mitch Greene General Manager

Mike "Hutch" Hutchinson was an incredible sales associate that made us feel at ease in the buying process. Hutch didn't pressure us into buying or test driving anything we didn't already want. As I showed up 45 minutes early for my appointment he juggled other appointments to allow me not to wait to test drive.