• New 2017 Santa Fe

Joseph Thank you so much for your kind words about your salesperson. Enjoy your New Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate!! Mitch Greene General Manager

I am happy with my experience of purchasing a new 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate at Inver Grove Hyundai. Sales person Michael Hutchinson is very low key, which I like. He was prompt, courteous, and knowledgable.

• Used Car Purchase

Happy with the purchase, Also came with lifetime power train warranty. Hutch the salesman was great!

Ian Thanks again for your business and your review! Enjoy your new Hyundai! Mitch Greene General Manager

• Fantastic experience!

We bought our daughter her first used car & we are totally satisfied with our sales representative, Cory Gold, the financial representative & everyone at the whole dealership!! Cory listened to what we wanted & found an awesome car for our daughter! Everything was explained to us & there was no pressure & no stress! I will recommend Inver Grove Hyundai to anyone looking for a Hyundai! Loved the experience!! Thank you guys!!

Michelle Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure in helping you find the perfect car for your daughter! We look forward to helping with her next one as well. Please let me know how we can help with any other car needs. Thanks again! Mitch Greene General Manager

• Great car buying experience

Dave Thank you for your review and kind words about our salesperson! Enjoy your new car! Mitch Greene General Manager

Mike "Hutch" Hutchinson was an incredible sales associate that made us feel at ease in the buying process. Hutch didn't pressure us into buying or test driving anything we didn't already want. As I showed up 45 minutes early for my appointment he juggled other appointments to allow me not to wait to test drive.

• Great service

I have brought my 2014 Equus to Inver Grove Hyundai since I bought it in Rochester. The great service provided by Samantha and others has made the drive from Rochester very well worth it. Recently when Samantha told us that repairs to the Equus would be quite expensive, we decided to look for a newer car. Ashley gave us great service to find the car we wanted and made the purchase process very easy and informative. We feel that we got a very fair deal on trading cars and we thank Ashley for helping us through the process. We sincerely thank Samantha and Ashley for their friendly and very knowledgeable service.

JBW Thank you for the great review! It was nice talking with you today in our customer lounge and getting to know more about you. Enjoy your new Hyundai! Mitch Greene

• Great used car buying experience

We had an excellent experience buying a used Hyundai Sonata from the dealership. Nickolai was a pleasure to work with through the whole experience and never did we feel any pressure. When we had a concern about the the vehicle Nickolai discussed the issue with the manager and they had a great solution that met our needs. I would highly recommend this dealership and Nickolai.

Melissak Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about our salesperson. It was also a pleasure to work with you and your family. We look forward to seeing you in the future and enjoy your new used Sonata! Mitch Greene General Manager

• Salespeople with an attitude

Don't waste your time here unless you're spending big bucks. I asked about lower priced cars and got laughed off the lot. No respect for customers.

Now a BMW owner Sorry to hear that you felt that way! I would like to hear more about your experience and to see what we can do to make a difference. You can contact me at 651-204-4438 this is my direct line. Thank you again for your review and this will only make us better! Mitch Greene General Manager

• Great customer service

We bought a new Hyundai car from Inver Grove Hyundai , because it matched both the quality and price we were looking for. The process of buying was flawless. Mike Hutch "Hutch" was a great sales rep, who went great length to ensure that we get the best quality of service.

ZinAl Thank you for your review and your kind words about our salesperson! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Mitch Greene General Manager

• Inver Grove Hyundai

Jan Thank you for your review! Mitch Greene General Manager

I was immediately greeted on all visits. Cory Gold was my salesman and I highly recommend him. He spent time with me looking for what I wanted and is very pleasant to work with. Everyone at this dealership introduced themselves.

Jan Thank you for your review! Mitch Greene General Manager

• Shopping for a used SUV at inver grove hyundai

I bought a used Hyundai Santa Fe and had a excellent experience, Adam Tomerlin the dealer made the whole thing painless and easy!

Linda Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new used Hyundai Santa Fe!! Mitch Greene General Manager