• ford focus se

i was simply amazed at how quick the buying process was and how friendly everyone was to my husband and me. thank you for the great customer service

• Buyer

We had a wonderful experience buying our Ford Escape. The dealership worked very well with us and our salesman Dave Olsen was wonderful to work with. My car buying experience was a good one with this dealership.

• Highly Recommend

We have bought our last three cars from Pete Roth @ Kocourek in Wausau because we liked the friendly, professional way it was handled by Pete, his attention to detail and willingness to listen to our concerns and needs is appreciated.

• Think Spring!

Pete Roth was our salesman. He was extremely friendly and answered all of our questions. He kept in contact with me throughout our buying process.

• A satisfied customer

We were looking for a larger vehicle on the web and found some locally. We then went and did a test drive but the dealer just didn’t work hard enough on making the numbers work for us. I went back to the computer and went on Kocourek’s website. I found something that fit what we were looking for so I called up there to see if we could come and see the one I saw online. We set up an appointment for the next night. Unfortunately the vehicle I saw on the website was gone when we got there and so was the next one we were going to look at. We were very disappointed that we drove a little over an hour for nothing. We were working with Dave Olson and he convinced us to try a GMC Yukon it rode nice but was not what we were looking for. We were talking with Dave and he said he could get us what we wanted that they go to auctions every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It was a little over two weeks later when Dave called. We went to see what he had found for us. We did end up buying a 2016 Ford Expedition EL XLT in the price range that we could live with. We were very impressed that he kept his word and made it a good car buying experience for us. We also like the lifetime warranty on the vehicle. Dave has very good customer service in mind when he is helping you find what you are looking for in a vehicle. We felt he truly wanted us to be happy with our purchase and went the extra mile. Kudos to you Dave and all the rest of the Kocourek team.

• GREAT FIT!

Everyone was friendly from the time I walked in the door. Peter, our salesman, let me take the vehicle home for part of the day as part of my test drive. My husband and I were able to look over the vehicle on our own so no pressure. We brought the vehicle back towards the end of the day but didn't expect anyone to stay late. However, Pete was willing to answer our questions and to see if the vehicle was a good fit. Needless to say, it was! I'm really enjoying my new vehicle.

• Great Team!!

I recently took delivery of a new 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum and from what I have seen the Kocourek team just keeps getting better and better. This is my fifth new vehicle from Kocourek Ford Lincoln and from the minuet I walk into the building I notice one thing and that's how welcome you feel without the sales pressures that you feel from other dealers. All I need to do is tell anyone that I'm looking for "Pete" and they all seem to know if he's busy, or with another customer, or if I can go right in to his office. To me that is the definition of a team. Knowing what each other is doing at all times. I mention "Pete" (Pete Roth) because I have now been dealing with him for 27 years and 17 different vehicles. It is because of his attention to detail, his knowledge of the product and his overall professionalism that has made me a repeat buyer from him for all these years. His straight forward, no nonsense, no hassle sales approach is second to none and it is a style that others look up to. It is a style that has kept me coming back to him time and time again. If you have any type of question he will answer it, or get it answered to your satisfaction in a realistic time frame. I know this because my current vehicle (2017 Ford Explorer Platinum) has many, many features on it that I have asked numerous questions about and he has not failed me once on finding me an answer. Ever since he joined the Kocourek team back in 2008 it’s been a perfect fit for both Pete and Kocourek Ford Lincoln. The whole delivery experience, from Pete Roth to David Berumen (Delivery Coordinator) to Kurt Koskey (Finance Director) made the delivery of my new Explorer as fast and stream lined as can be. The whole Kocourek team, from sales to Justan Brandt (Service Advisor) in service has always treated me with the upmost respect and has never let me down. I will not hesitate going back to them when it comes time to buy another new vehicle or get any one of my current vehicles serviced. I would recommend anyone to the Kocourek team and Pete Roth when asked where they should purchase their next vehicle from.

• Great experience

Shawn did a great job answering all my questions, and everyone I spoke with was incredibly friendly, polite and professional.

• bought pre owned explorer sport

We worked with Pete, he did outstanding job with our questions, and the trade. Very knowledgable - highly recommended

• Nice Dealership

We recently purchased 2 vehicles over the past few months from Kocourek Ford in Wausau, WI and couldn't be more satisfied. The Customer service was excellent and buying process was great! The sales team helped us through the process and Pete Roth did a great job to find us the right vehicles for the best price. Thank you Pete!