Maguire Automotive

1956 reviews

1956 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Maguire Automotive from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 2, 2019

Erika Green was courteous, professional, informative, knowledgeable, patient, honest, polite, and delightful- made purchasing the vehicle a pleasant experience.... She should be considered a valued employee to Maguire Toyota! The rest of the staff were also exceedingly helpful and pleasant - I will highly recommend this dealership. Thanks again Erika!! Sincerely, Pete Z

April 30, 2019

This last SUV will be the 5th vehicle we have bought from Maguire . They are very friendly, The services is fast and they always find what we are looking... for at the right price. Maguire Hyundai Subaru ask for Carrie Langley.

• May 19, 2015

The first person to approach us when we were browsing the lot while we had our Jettawagen in for routine service was Jackie. She was friendly and helpful... without pressuring us to buy. When we later decided that we were in fact interested in one of the VW Tiguans, Jackie was busy with another customer, but made sure that someone else took care of us. Jasper Adams then spent the rest of the afternoon patiently allowing us to test drive and discuss the car, never trying to steer us in a more expensive direction. Jasper's friendly manner, knowledge, and interest in us as people made the whole experience of buying our second car from Maguire a true pleasure. We were happy to buy the Tiguan from Jasper. He made sure we had everything we needed, even when we had to return the next day to sell our 15 year old Golf to Maguire. We wish we could have received a better price for it, but we can't complain about the service. Thank you, Jasper. We will continue to buy our VWs from Maguire.

April 27, 2019

I am writing this recommendation a few months after I purchased a vehicle from Josh. How you are treated after the sale is just as important as during... the sale. Josh is the most knowledgable auto salesperson that I have met. He is a "car guy" and knows his product. He can easily and honestly answer questions. Several weeks after my purchase I had some questions. Josh made himself available to spend some time with me and address my concerns. So if you are looking for a sales representative that can ethically guide you through a purchase and be there after the sale; Josh is your guy. I hope Maguire knows how fortunate they are to have him on their staff.

Josh Schubert

(4.6) 12 reviews

April 27, 2019

I recently saw a vehicle online stopped in and was greeted by Erika Green friendly helpful. Erika found exact car I was looking for. The buying process... was easy and I only had to deal with Erika during the financial transaction great experience thanks Erika

April 22, 2019

michael was great and fun i had such a blast and i love my new corolla! i highly recommend going to him, he takes the tension of the car buying process... right away and made everything fun! if i didnt keep my cars so long id come back more often!

Mike Kaufman

(4.5) 10 reviews

April 20, 2019

Erika was very pleasant to deal with. She went above and beyond for us. This is the first time a salesperson has not made me feel they were your typical... sales person. She listened to us and even after the sale she treated us like she still cared. She stuck to her word and even went above it. If you ever buy a car from McGuire in Ithica......ask for this young lady.

April 20, 2019

Erica and Tony made the buying experience pleasant and seamless. I searched most of Upstate NY for the exact car I wanted. I was pleased that Maguire... had the best price right in my hometown.

Tony Miller

General Manager

NOT RATED

April 17, 2019

In my 40 years of car buying I have never encountered a more professional and engagingly soothe operation. The facility was very impressive as well!

Travis Godbey

(4.8) 18 reviews

April 17, 2019

We really had a great experience working with Beth. She was honest, straightforward, and matter-of-fact. She led us to a great deal on a Toyota truck lease.

Bethany Guernsey