Maguire Automotive

1963 reviews

1963 lifetime reviews.

Read reviews that mention:

October 3, 2019

Herb and Rick were great! They were patient and worked hard to get me the best deal. I did not feel pressured into buying a car. I would recommend this... dealership and to request for Herb.

September 14, 2019

Found the vehicle on line called to confirm the car was still available. Placed a deposit to hold it. Had to wait for minor repair to be done. Lacked a... little communication but all worked out.

• May 19, 2015

The first person to approach us when we were browsing the lot while we had our Jettawagen in for routine service was Jackie. She was friendly and helpful... without pressuring us to buy. When we later decided that we were in fact interested in one of the VW Tiguans, Jackie was busy with another customer, but made sure that someone else took care of us. Jasper Adams then spent the rest of the afternoon patiently allowing us to test drive and discuss the car, never trying to steer us in a more expensive direction. Jasper's friendly manner, knowledge, and interest in us as people made the whole experience of buying our second car from Maguire a true pleasure. We were happy to buy the Tiguan from Jasper. He made sure we had everything we needed, even when we had to return the next day to sell our 15 year old Golf to Maguire. We wish we could have received a better price for it, but we can't complain about the service. Thank you, Jasper. We will continue to buy our VWs from Maguire.

August 30, 2019

Erika and her team were totally responsive. We never doubted that they had our best interest in mind at every step. I feel sure that we could have shopped... for weeks and never found a better deal. Thanks!!

August 12, 2019

Buying a car is very stressful. Mike K. took that anxiety away. He was very knowledgeable, honest, and accommodated all of our concerns. We didn't feel... rushed and he helped us find exactly what we needed. We are very happy with our purchase. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

June 17, 2019

Beth provided excellent customer service in helping us resolve our car situation. She was responsive, patient, candid, and knowledgeable. She immediately... impressed us and it was clear that she was looking out for our best interests. She represented the dealership in an excellent manner and helped us find an auto that we are very happy with. We would say that Beth is the best auto consultant we have ever worked with and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

June 10, 2019

Beth made my first lease with Maguire Toyota a seamless process. She was referred to me by a friend, which only goes to show the connections and level... of service she maintains. From the beginning, she was very transparent by answering any and all questions about the vehicles available for sale. She displayed great knowledge about the vehicles I was interested in, great flexibility by accommodating my various visits, and great communication by providing timely and complete responses. The entire process took about two months from my initial communication to when I drove off the lot. Despite March and April being super busy, Beth displayed the patience, kindness, and professionalism that one hopes to find in a sales associate when purchasing a vehicle. She made sure I understood all aspects of my vehicle, my lease, and even what I could expect from the DMV after the fact. Beyond the excellent customer service, one thing stood out to me. Beth and another associate provided personal experience with Toyota trucks and some cost-effective advice on how to take care of the vehicle. They were not just selling a vehicle on the lot but they themselves had first-hand knowledge of what to do. What could be better than that? The fact that they themselves own a Toyota truck reassured me that this lease was the right choice. Common stereotypes about car sales were nowhere to be found when dealing with Beth. She is a true asset to the Maguire Family of Dealerships because she has earned my continued business and hopefully the business of anyone with whom I will share my very positive experience.

May 23, 2019

As a family, we have owned many Toyota's throughout the years and have had Maguire Toyota service them. We encountered a rear main seal leak in our low... mileage, 2013 Toyota RAV. Shelby Overbaugh, the Service Mngr. advocated on our behalf with Toyota Corp. to have the repair covered and repaired in a seamless and timely fashion. We appreciate Maguire Toyota's stellar customer service once again!

May 9, 2019

We had quite a situation when we went to Maguire's for help. The dealership was very accommodating in helping us figure things out. Erika was very patient... with us, answered all our questions and was very professional thru the entire process. We were not easy on her, she was able to help navigate us thru a bad situation (not by her doing) and make the best out of it. We truly enjoyed working with Erika and the Maguire Family of Dealerships. Thanks again!

May 2, 2019

Erika Green was courteous, professional, informative, knowledgeable, patient, honest, polite, and delightful- made purchasing the vehicle a pleasant experience.... She should be considered a valued employee to Maguire Toyota! The rest of the staff were also exceedingly helpful and pleasant - I will highly recommend this dealership. Thanks again Erika!! Sincerely, Pete Z