New 888-258-1182 Dealer Website
Used 866-901-3468 Email Dealer
Service 877-883-0796

• Love! Love! Love!....my new Fiesta!

Thank You so much for your business !! Glad we had such a great time finding a car that you are happy with!

Many kudos to Tyler Burton and Kathy Taylor.... please continue reading.... I just purchased a 2013 Ford Fiesta SE from Champaign Ford City and wanted to share my great car buying experience. The whole experience was second to none! Tyler Burton and the whole team went above and beyond my expectations. Kathy Taylor came through with outstanding financing on my new car. I was very impressed with the whole process of buying my vehicle there. With the current variety of car salesmen and car dealers in the world, I did not expect to find a salesman and dealer that care about the customer. Many dealers don’t seem to really want to deal on a vehicle in any capacity, let alone care about the customer. After my car buying experience with Ford City, I can safely say, when the time comes, I will most likely be back to see what you have on your lot. I again thank you for your customer relationship skills, communication, follow up and attention to detail. During the purchase my new car, you communicated the status of follow up items prior to being asked and all questions and issues were properly answered, or resolved. This type of communication is critical in all types of business transactions and illustrates that the team at Champaign Ford City is very customer focused.

• Great Buying Experience!

Everything went very well from my initial online inquiry to Brian Stout about the new F250 to making the final deal including my trade of my 2012 Ram. The paperwork process at the dealer was exceptionally easy and one of the nicest purchase experiences I have ever had for a new vehicle. I typically purchase on average 1 new vehicle every year for our family of 5 and I wish every dealer I have dealt with created as positive of an experience as Champaign Ford City. Because of the entire experience from start to finish it was well worth my 6-hour round trip! That's saying something positive about a dealership! Thank you Champaign Ford City in Champaign IL.

• Love my new Lincoln!

Thank you for the kind review! It was a please finding you the perfect vehicle and earning your business! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City

Bought my new 2016 Lincoln MKX from Ford City and I love it! They made everything very easy and found the perfect car. The went and got it in Nebraska! Cody Warmoth was my salesman and I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting a enjoyable car buying experience.

• Great dealership

So happy with my experience at Ford City! Cody Warmoth my salesman was excellent. He made the process easy and fun.

We are happy we could assist in a fun car buying experience! Please, let us know what we can do for you in the future and we look forward to earning your business again! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City

• Love my truck

Thanks, Jake! Enjoy your truck! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City

Cody Warmoth found exactly what I wanted. A 2012 Dodge Ram that was in great shape. He was easy to work with and even delivered the truck personally from 2 hours away! I would recommend Cody and Ford City to anyone.

Thanks, Jake! Enjoy your truck! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City

• Everything was great

Cody Warmoth was our salesman and everything was great

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City

Cody Warmoth was our salesman and everything was great

• Great dealership

Thanks Kori! Let Cody know when you're ready for a 2018 Lincoln Navigator! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City

Cody Warmoth did a great job from start to finish. Made me feel comfortable with my decision. Found the perfect car for a great price. Quick and easy purchase. 5 Stars!

• *****

My Salesman was super (Cody). I gave him my parameters for features, price etc and he hit a grand slam with Color, features and price meeting my needs. He really worked hard to find me something without be a typical pushy salesman. He would provide my updates via email and text so I always had timely information on making my decision!

We are glad we found you the perfect car!!! Thank you for the kind review and the opportunity to earn your business!!! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City

• Happy

Cody was a very friendly and helpful salesperson!!

Thank for for the review! We appreciate your business and hope to earn it again in the future! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager!

Cody was a very friendly and helpful salesperson!!

• Bought a new truck for our new camper.

Salesman Anthony listened to us, found us exactly what we wanted. This is our second car from him and we just love him to pieces.

Thanks Gloria. We are fond of him as well!!! We appreciate your business over and over again! Tim Fricke - Sales Manager at Ford City