1011 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Luther Kia of Bloomington from DealerRater.com
  • Kia Sorento - 2018

Very knowledgeable and helpful - Chris Stelljes was our sales rep and he answered all of our questions. He patiently showed us multiple vehicles. He did ask for our business, but we didn't feel that it was high pressure (which would have been a turn-off for us). We feel that he understood what we needed and provided the exact vehicle of our choice.

• Routine oil change

This is the fifth Kia that I have owned. I purchased each one new at different dealerships. The present car I purchased at Luther Kia of Bloomington and they surpassed all of the other dealerships in every way. I just had my first oil change at Luther Kia and the staff was very professional and courteous. I will be a repeat customer!

• I got the deal I wanted, it just took multiple trips
    October 3, 2017

I went the first time to test drive a Kia Sedona, liked the look and feel, but the price and down payment was hard to handle. So I looked at other options. After looking, I still liked the Kia and so I emailed my salesman (Victor) and he told me we could work a deal out if I came in. I shuffled things around and found time to come in. I told him my price and down payment options. He sent them to the night manager (don't remember the name) to crunch the numbers. He (the manager) came back 10 minutes or so later and said he couldn't do anything for me. No wiggle room whatsoever. I drove 20 minutes to get here to leave in 15 minutes. I was very upset. Thankfully, Victor talked to another manager and they were able to make me an offer that I accepted.

• amazing great experience

Excellent service in leasing a new Kia Optima. Mike did a great job and stayed late to make sure that we were taken care of and happy.

• My KIA Soul

Fantastic experience! Very knowledgeable and very helpful. Probably the easiest car buying experience we ever had. Super friendly staff.

• They get it
    September 13, 2017

Have had my 2014 Sorento here for oil change to try it out and was so pleased I've been back many times. Joe noticed it was running a little off and asked me to schedule a time to have it looked at. Above and beyond and all covered under the warranty. Won my respect and my business!

• Pleasant salesperson; nice surroundings.
    September 8, 2017

Happy overall. No complaints at this point. Will drive the car, have the oil changed before winter and see if any issues come up. Thank you.

• Kia Sorento

Great customer service, great team to work with. I recommend working with Patrick C!

• Love the employees
    September 2, 2017

I purchase a 2015 Kia Optima and it was my first experience getting a car off a lot. I loved every bit of the time I spent at Kia dealership in Bloomington I recomand that if you want a good car and you want the right people to sell it to you that cares about your needs and won't screw you over go to Luther Bloomington Kia's. I want to thank them for making me feel welcome I really appreciate y'all service !!!!

• Great Experience!

Was between a rock and a hard place. My old car that I had been driving for 14yrs was no longer reliable. Needed a new car. Have friends and family that have driven Kia cars over the years, so went to see what my options were. Everyone was great with helping me get into a new car! Went above and beyond to help me out! Love my new Kia Soul!