Luther Kia of Bloomington

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1082 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1082 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Luther Kia of Bloomington from DealerRater.com

May 22, 2018

I worked with Mike Lipke in sales and Justin Harrsch in the business office and then listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and stayed within my price... range and got me $6,000 in discounts and better financing then what I had before. Mike also delivered the SUV to my home as I am unable to drive and washed my mom???s vehicle while she waited for me to get everything signed. This is the second vehicle that I have bought from them in the past 3 months and I will probably be buying my next vehicle with them. Great customer service.

Mike Lipke

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 21, 2018

Luther KIA did a great job helping me find a great car at a grear value, I would recomend them to anyone. I worked with Mike,Dave and Nick and had a g...reat experience with them all!

May 20, 2018

Great customer service experience. Everyone was professional and friendly. The lease process was painless and we were driving away in our new vehicle ...in under two hours.

May 17, 2018

Brian Paulson was great to work with. We were returning a lease with a ton of extra miles on it and Brian did an excellent job of walking us through a...ll of our options in order to make the right choice, in order to keep our payment where it needed to be. I will definitely be back after this lease is up.

May 15, 2018

This is our third lease with the Bloomington Kia. Every time we have exceptional service and above and beyond service. Today was no different. Mike L...ipke hands down AMAZING!! Made us feel very welcomed and was very patient with us has we looked at different Kia vehicles. He made us feel extremely informed.

Mike Lipke

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 12, 2018

We had a great experience leasing a 2018 Forte at Luther. TJ was a warm, welcoming, relaxed presence who gave useful, honest information. Thank you!

May 7, 2018

TJ was excellent, very knowledgeable, Friendly, helpful to us; being new leasees Took his time and was very patient in explaining/answering our questi...ons. And showing us how to maximize our NiroEX... Would definitely recommend him and your agency very highly. THANK YOU AGAIN, TJ.. Justin was also very good in the financial aspects....explaining very Thoroughly all the forms and answering Our questions.....Thanks Justin.

May 6, 2018

Victor helped us to get ourselves into the car we were looking for; as previous owners of a Kia Soul, we knew alot about the car we wanted and Victor...'s attention to our questions about the available vehicles, made our decision a very easy one. We especially appreciate all the time and attention to detail he gave to our transaction.

May 5, 2018

What a great experience. We had TJ and Matt and both were professional and knowledgeable. The entire process was easy and painless. Qudos to them! Ev...eryone should purchase vehicles here.

May 3, 2018

We highly recommend this dealership which is really reliable . The sales manager offered us a good service and kept his words on the price and vehicl...e's color and trim all the time.

Luther Kia of Bloomington