Basil Resale South

86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 19, 2019

I find Basil resale south sales people friendly and provide good customer service. General Manager Kevin will also address your needs, questions and concerns.... Overall a good place to buy a used vehicle.

July 31, 2019

Mike from service was awesome, registration and oil change was due. They took really good care of me right away did not have to wait long.

• November 27, 2018

Very good service and staff is friendly. Have purchased 2 cars through them and definitely will continue doing business with them in the near future.

Thank you so much for being part of the Basil family for so many years! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you continue to have s...uch a positive experience.

June 16, 2019

Went to look at a truck loved it buy online photos are deceiving, got to lot and truck had a huge dent in door and hood was all rusted out and still they... won't even lower the price they just mark it up 2-3k more than its worth . Basil resale is just a waste a time I actually drove to pa and got a year newer truck with less miles and no damage at all ! And they gave me twice ad much for a trade in as well as taking money off truck and gave me Sirius for a year and rust proofed it and weather tech floor mats all for free! Do do your research and drive out a new York to buy your next used truck!!!

November 16, 2018

I have given 4 stars for buying process to make this an honest review. The financing was a little bit of a struggle in the beginning, but I think it was... a problem with the bank, not the dealership. The price was very fair and the salesman (Bob) was very friendly. What really impressed me with this dealership is 7 months after purchasing my used Subaru Impreza from them I noticed at the first snowfall my AWD did not work. I called Bob and explained the situation. Bob had his General Manager (Mike) call me which was within a few hours. Mike told me to take it to a Subaru Dealer to be diagnosed and they would work with me to resolve the issue. Long story short they did not by law or for any other reason need to feel obligated to do anything other than say sorry, but they offered to help. For this reason I highly recommend Basil Retail South.

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 11, 2018

I needed some extended warranty repair work done on my 14 Explorer. The dealership went out of their way to fit me in and get the work done (wheel bearing)... before I had a Family road trip to go on. Highly recommend basil resale South. From the Sales department to the service department. Wonderful people to take your business to!!

Thanks Aaron, we hope you had a blast on your road trip!

May 1, 2018

It was a amazing time getting my new van , thank you everyone ! Everyone was so helpful , the prices were great , thanks

Thanks Pamela! We hope you love your new van!

March 29, 2018

Bob, is a straightforward salesman, very honest and accommodating. Buying from him was very easy, not to mention he gave me a fair deal I recommend anyone... looking to buy a car to give Bob a call.

Thanks Joe! We're so glad you had a positive experience here with us! Happy driving!

January 5, 2018

Very welcoming helpful friendly polite answered all my questions and concerns. Ron gets a 5STAR from me. Cant wait to drive my convertible when the weather... is beautiful¿

Thanks Patti! Happy driving!

December 30, 2017

Ron Corbo was great to work with reguarding my sale. He took care of all the leg work with ease and didn't jerk me around. He was a very personal guy.... The car is running great and they threw in an extra oil change.

Thanks Jim! We think you're great, too!