• Best Dealership In Buffalo

Shopping for a car has never been one of my favorite things to do. I''m used to dealing with shady salesman who are only out for the commission and not to sell a good decent car. From the second I walked in at Basil, I felt completely at ease and comfortable. Mike Duggin took care of me, he helped me find a 2013 Ford Escape. What I appreciated the most was how Mike explained everything about the deal to me at every step of the way, and worked with the finance department to set up monthly payments that i could actually afford.

Dear Ryan, Our goal is to give a more comfortable car buying experience!! I am so happy you felt the difference. If you know anyone in the market for a vehicle I hope you share your experience with them!

• Mustang search

I submitted my offer for a vehicle, apparently my email got lost I had to contact several times. When I did get a reply, I was told that the vehicle I was interested in had already been sold.

Hi David, I apologize about this, we are able to locate any vehicle that you may desire, if interested please contact me at basilcares@basilresalesouth.com thank you!

• Happy with my new car

Happy with my new car but need to have water drinks (cold) on hand customer ready.

Thanks Kim, so glad you're happy with your new car! Welcome to the family!

Thanks Kim, so glad you're happy with your new car! Welcome to the family!

• Best Salesman

Ron has been amazing and I appreciate the service my family and I have been given. I definitely will recommend this dealership.

Thanks! Happy driving!

Thanks! Happy driving!

• Happy I Went to Basil

Very happy we decided to buy our car from Basil. The service was great!

Thanks Jean! Happy driving!

Very happy we decided to buy our car from Basil. The service was great!

Thanks Jean! Happy driving!

• Referral from friend, customer for life!

A friend of mine told me about Basil and i will never go anywhere else. I got my jeep the very same day. Very happy

Hi Sean, thank you for choosing us, and thank your friend for referring you! Enjoy your new Jeep

• First Time Buyer

This is the first car I've ever purchased and I will never go anywhere else!

Thanks for the review and enjoy your new car Melissa!!

This is the first car I've ever purchased and I will never go anywhere else!

Thanks for the review and enjoy your new car Melissa!!

• Great Service

Thank you for choosing us, Elaine! You're part of the Basil family and we do our best to take great care of you! :)

My husband and I have bought all of our cars from Basil, and there's a reason we will never go anywhere else! Every time we buy a new car, the guys at this basil go out of their way to make sure we're happy with the vehicle we choose. We can't say thank you enough!!

• Thanks

Just want to say Thank you to everyone at Basil who made buying my car so easy.

We're glad that we were able to give you such a great experience :) Thank YOU for choosing Basil!

Just want to say Thank you to everyone at Basil who made buying my car so easy.

• What a Great Deal

Ron Corbo was great, I couldn't have asked for a better experience at Basil. I will never go anywhere else!

Thanks for the review, Terry! We will pass these words onto Ron and we hope to see you again!