JNM Automotive Sales

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• May 28, 2014

This was a wonderful experience. FIrst and foremost, they kept their word. They said they would keep the truck for me to see as I couldn't get there t...ill mid-day, and they had others interested but would not let them even test drive it! I bought the truck, and as I drove off and exceeded 55 mph, which I had not done during the test drive, the truck began to shake. Turned out it needed new tires -- which they reimbursed me for! Highly recommend them! Elizabeth

May 4, 2018

Ali makes car buying easy! His prices are fair and his customer service far exceeds that of the big box dealers. Even though I’m moving out of s...tate, I will be returning to Ali to purchase my next vehicle too. Thanks Ali!

December 16, 2017

Great service and buying process was smooth ! The salesperson did everything he could to get the payments we were looking at.

August 25, 2017

Ali was the guy who sticks to his promises. It might be a small dealership, but they have a very big heart for customers and they accomodated me to a...n upmost respect, my family is growing so we needed a bigger car Mr. Ali sold us a great 2007 Honda odyssey with low miles, we are really happy with the finance deal and the van it's a great experience buying from a small dealership.

July 21, 2017

Mr Kedar Graham, car specialist, will fix you up with wheels. Walk in, drive out with dependable car, under warranty. One-Stop shopping.

July 7, 2017

the best prices, mohmed Was very professional and friendly throughout the process.

March 18, 2017

I was very please with the service I received as a buyer with JNM auto sales. The process only took a few hours and as a man of his word , ensure tha...t I received everything that I was promised. I would highly recommend this dealership to other buyers.

February 25, 2017

I was calling around all over the east coast looking for either a Expedition or Suburban and was planning a trip down the coast to find a rust free ve...hicle. I called this dealer asking for underbody pictures looking for rust. He told me I was asking a great question and told me there was something I needed to know about expeditions. He told me right off the bat that 100% of Ford Expeditions in this year have a rusted out core support. He told me of a previous customer he had sold a vehicle to. They took the vehicle home to a stricter state and it wouldn't pass inspection due to the core support being rusted. He swapped it out for the customer. He told me he changed the core support on the truck I was interested in also.. It is a huge job because you have to remove the whole front end of the vehicle to get to it. I never ended up seeing the vehicle he had for sale, but he saved me a huge headache by making me aware of this issue. I was on my way down the coast and viewed 3 expeditions with a core support holding on by rust fragments. I would have never known to look if it werent for him. I ended up deciding we needed a larger vehicle, but I am very grateful for his honesty.

February 15, 2017

I'm a 2 time buyer. It has been pleasant to purchase both times. I didn't feel like I was signing my soul away like I have felt other times buying a c...ar.

June 14, 2016

Ali and Moh were really great to work with, they made the whole process seamless. Don't let their small outfit fool ya, "These guys are BIG TIME" and ...that's no lie. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a great deal with great service.

JNM Automotive Sales