4.0
Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Best dealership around

Very hard working group of people working here. Definitely will come back! Very happy

• Great customer service

Bought two trucks from here and could not be happier. Will definitely return in the future. Very professional and kind workers here. Very helpful!

• great place very friendly easy shopping

Bought a dog truck from them couldn't be happier with my purchase will definitely be back for my next vehicle

• Friendly service

Low pressure atmosphere, friendly salesman made purchasing a car an easy process

• RCS1948

I have bought vehicles here for 15 years and just bought a 1996 GMC Jimmy. They have treated me great everytime. thank you low auto sales.

• Repeat customer

Bought my third vehicle from this dealership and couldn't be happier. The salesmen have always been friendly. I recommend low auto sales to all my family and friends

• Great service and family orientated.

Low auto sales helped me find the car that suited my family's needs. We are very greatf to the guys at low auto sales for taking the time and finding is the perfect match. I recommend these guys to anyone out there that is looking for a used car. Top notch quality service and family friendly. Thanx again guys appreciate ur business. The halls.

• poor salesmanship

Called on specific vehicle and kept trying to sell me a different vehicle on the phone... I bought elsewhere the same day.

We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience at Low Auto Sales. We are here to find you the customer the car that best fits your desire within your budget. I am not sure of the specifics of the situation but please know our customers are important to us. If you are in the car market again soon, we would like to see if we could match you with the car that best fits you. Low Auto Sales 360/856-1979

• Never even received a response.

I sent them an email requesting information about a vehicle I was interested in and never even received a call back. Poor customer service in my book.