Marion Toyota

199 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 4, 2019

Just bought a new car from Marion Toyota, my first new car ever. Jon Smith was super to work with and put my fears and anxiety to rest instantly. His customer... service was awesome and I would recommend him and the Marion Toyota team to anyone. Thanks Jon and Marion Toyota!

January 2, 2019

My salesman, Randy Johnson was the best! In just a short time , I received a fair offer. (And this was not the only dealership that I had visited). He... spent over two hours going over all the options of my car and I even got a call from him a few days ago asking if I had any questions or problems! I will be calling him when I am ready to buy my next Toyota.

• November 27, 2017

Just bought our fourth car from salesman Jerry Rambeau at Marion Toyota. As usual we are beyond pleased with our experience. Jerry always goes above and... beyond our expectations and delivers the best service we have ever had. If you are in the market for a new or used car we highly recommend going to see Jerry Rambeau.

November 19, 2018

Kevin Waldrop worked very hard to make sure we got the best possible deal. We left with the car we wanted. Would recommend Marion Toyota for your next... car.

October 27, 2018

Michelle Bean was very courteous and professional. I explained what I wanted and we quickly came to an agreement that beat two other quotes I had. I put... down payment on new Toyota Highlander Platinum and now am just waiting for it to be built.

August 28, 2018

Working with Brian, Kevin, & Peter to buy our fourth new vehicle from Marion Toyota was a most pleasurable experience! They offer customer service... that is way beyond expectations!it is very evident that they work together to put the customer first, whether it is in the service department or in sales. The entire dealership offers a friendly, relaxed atmosphere & the layout is conducive to efficiency. I would highly recommend Marion Toyota for any car service or purchase! You can count on “value received!”

July 25, 2018

My wife has been talking abut buying a 4x4 vehicle for some time now and when I arrived at Mario Toyota, Jon Smith knew exactly what I wanted and since... our purchase of the 2018 Toyota Tacoma, we have been beyond pleased. Great salesman and a great expierence, we would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends.

July 13, 2018

Everyone was helpful with assisting and had excellent customer service. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a new vehicle or trading a vehicle!... They helped any way they could!

July 8, 2018

I quite enjoyed my time at the dealership, the dealership was very nice and clean. Mr. Rambeau was a very kind and knowledgeable man, the service he provided... was second to none! I would most definitely buy another car from him! Marion Toyota is a top notch dealership!

June 12, 2018

Love my Hybrid Toyota Camry! The salesperson Emily was so helping in helping me choose the car just right for me.. Toyota is definitely the best!