Marion Toyota

219 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2020

Jerry Rambeau at Marion Toyota was really knowledgeable (and patient) helping us find just the right car. I love my new RAV4! It was a great car-buying... experience

October 22, 2020

Went looking for a good used car. I had been putting it off for a while, as this is always a daunting experience for me. Mr. Jerry Rambeau listened... to what I was looking for. He exceeded my expectations, giving really great advice and information that was invaluable. I ended up with a beautiful, great quality vehicle. No pressure, and through the entire process I felt safe. The BEST PRICE program is a wonderful idea. Many thanks to the all the friendly members of the Marion Toyota staff I encountered during the sale. I also want to recognize Mr. Pete Buttitta for his patient assistance with the financing and extended warranty program.

• November 27, 2017

Just bought our fourth car from salesman Jerry Rambeau at Marion Toyota. As usual we are beyond pleased with our experience. Jerry always goes above and... beyond our expectations and delivers the best service we have ever had. If you are in the market for a new or used car we highly recommend going to see Jerry Rambeau.

September 18, 2020

Professional, efficient, courteous treatment by all. Our purchase was handled quickly and the delivery paperwork was simple. Great price and a customer-friendly... process, Marion Toyota is a great place to buy a car.

August 27, 2020

great experience. Everyone we dealt with was excellent. John Smith was topnotch. We were in and out in no time. So far we love our new Highlander.

August 12, 2020

Marion Toyota? The ONLY dealer in my vocabulary. Did we purchase a vehicle during our visit? No, we did not.. we bought two , baby! These people are real.

August 6, 2020

I lost my vehicle in an accident and needed an SUV under $10,000. None were available locally. Marion Toyota had 3 that fit the bill. I drove down and... met with Jonathon Smith. We test drove a couple vehicles and found one that worked for me. The shopping/buying experience was very relaxed and there was no sense of pressure on the part of the dealer. It was going to be several days before the insurance company payment hit my account so I was able to make a small down payment and sign for the vehicle, then leave it on the lot. When the money was made available I drove down, paid for the vehicle, and drove it home. The whole thing was quick and painless. Because I was driving a loaner, Jonathon met me at the rental place so I could drop the loaner off and drive home in my new car. During the test drive I had noticed a problem with one of the back seatbelts. When I picked the car up, Jonathon told me they had already ordered a part and were going to repair the issue for free. Drove down yesterday and they got it taken care of. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly - someone named John even loaned me his phone charger when I realized my phone was dying during my wait time for the repair. I would highly recommend Marion Toyota if you’re in need of a new vehicle!

July 8, 2020

I was shopping for a new Tacoma, and was having problems finding something I liked. Doing an online search, I found Marion Toyota. I've always purchased... locally (within 25 miles of home), but after seeing their truck and the pricing, I drove 100 miles to get this one. It was definitely worth it. Michelle B. was a terrific salesperson -- made me feel at ease and walked me through the process. No pressure, no haggling, just a great deal on a vehicle that I wanted. Entire process from start to finish was probably the quickest and best experience I've had with a car dealer in the last 25 years.

June 19, 2020

I just purchased my fourth vehicle from Marion Toyota earlier today. This one was a new Highlander Limited and the salesperson was Jon Smith. The deal... was made quickly and painlessly and was more than fair. Dealers aren’t in business to not make money so I think they did their best. The dealership and service department are clean, modern and efficient and they have a nice waiting area with coffee, water and snacks. One of the best I’ve dealt with in my car buying days.

May 31, 2020

Drove almost 4 hours from Tennessee to get the car I wanted. Very easy to work with and was ready to go when we got there. Ask for Michelle and tell her... Sarah Gore sent you!