Sewell INFINITI

(4.8) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great car buying experience

Once a Sewell customer, always a Sewell customer. Had a great experience buying my Infiniti here. No pressure, competitive price, honest sales represe...ntative (Nick Lewis), and I saved a lot of time. This is my fifth car and I am coming back to Sewell for my 6th.Dallas, TX

Thank you, Mr. Venkitachalam. We are glad you had a good experience with Nick, and we will pass the kudos along. Thank you for being a Sewell customer.... We look forward to serving you again.

• Good experience

They have the best selection of vehicles and the best prices for a certified vehicle. The staff is friendly and not pushy. I had a good experience.

Thank you! We are glad you had a good experience with us, and we look forward to serving you again.

• Smooth transaction from knowledgeable sales associ

Found a car I liked at this dealership Online. I called and talked to an sales associate. He was helpful in answering my questions and providing detai...ls. Prompt to provide pictures and we negotiated a price within a few hours. Once price was agreed upon, we wrapped up the purchase and the car was on the truck for delivery with a few days. Very smooth transaction and the car was as described.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, Kal. Thank you for choosing Sewell.

• Great service - Robert S is a great associate

Robert will look for ur interest and will not push you at all. He is a true service sales associate. Excellent job!

Thank you for sharing your experience, Francisco! We will pass your kind words along to Robert.

• So far, so GREAT!

I'll be finishing my purchase of a JX 35 this week with Paul at Sewell. I found this vehicle online earlier today and was able to arrange a deal by CO...B same day. I chose this dealership over another due to the other customers positive feedback as well as the prompt communication from Paul. I chose the Infiniti over Acura, Audi, and BMW. Although the quality of Audi is superb in this lineup, the Infiniti stood out in terms of overall value for the dollar. I am a family man purchasing this vehicle for extended traveling and appreciate the level of comfort provided by Infiniti. I'll be willing to bet that my girls and I will enjoy this vehicle for many years to come!

• So far, so GREAT!

• The Best experience I every had when purchasing

I have purchased many cars in my life , but Sewell was my best experience . My sales person Cathryn Yeille,was the Greasiest and I felt that she done ...everything to get me the car I wanted . I truly felt the exceptional experience of a 5 star dealship and she handle me like she had known me for a life time . At the end of the day the finance guy was great too . I had no bumps , no hassles at all . I was treated like a queen from the time I walk threw the doors until I drove off with my 2015 CTS fully loaded. I will buy from Swells again. " Hats off to Cathryn "

• Great Service from sales staff

Very good experience from knowledgeble sales staff. Andre was a pleasure to dealwith as well as Russell and the general Sales manager.

• Not recommended

I'm unsatisfied with the used car based on my experience today. The used car manager is arrogant and not trying to work things out. More importantly, ...he treat me like I know nothing about the car, he tried to sell me The used car at higher price than new car's, I felt offended by such "smart" trick. Never buy from them.

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us as your feedback is very important to us, and I apologize that your interact...ions were not up to the standards of service we strive to provide to all our guests. I would like an opportunity to speak to you, and find out more about your recent visit. Could you please call me at your convenience? Andrew Melton Pre-Owned Sales Manager 214-366-7044

• Infiniti G35 Sedan

This will be the 2nd time that I have purchased an Infiniti brand vehicle from the Sewell Dealership. In both times it has been a positive experience ...This time my sales person, Paul Kim, was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful with my questions. Although he obviously wanted me to buy from him, I did not feel pressured. Most importantly, I had confidence in the Sewell product because the vehicle has undergone pre-sale maintenance service and comes with 30 day warranty. I will buy from Paul Kim again and will recommend him to my friends and relatives to experience the Sewell quality and difference. Thanks Paul.

Sewell INFINITI