New 877-735-7513 Dealer Website
Used 877-354-2837 Email Dealer
Service 866-489-2431

Average based on 22 reviews
  • Great buying experience

I recently purchased a 2013 Optima from Woodbridge Koons KIA. I first visited out of curiosity about KIA s . Mr. Kenneth Everhart really impressed me. He truly gets to know his customers through his knowledge of the cars and listening intently to their needs and desires. I purchased my car within the week. This has been my best car buying experience ever. I look forward to Koons Woodbridge servicing my new car.

• Smooth but yet professional experience

My father and I recently purchased two vehicles from Koons Kia in Woodbridge, VA. I was in the hunt for an upgrade to what I currently had and my father had been looking for months for a work vehicle. When we walked into Koons Kia, off the bat there was no sales pressure, or salesmen following us. We like to look around on our own first and then speak to someone about the questions we have. Matthew was who we worked with. He was extremely knowledgable and professional, again no pressure or pushing a car onto us. He listened to what our needs were and what we were looking for. With that, he was able to show us two prospects and we took them out on a test drive. While on the test drive he was able to explain to us what all the gadgets did/do. Again, his product knowledge was great and helped us understand what the car can or cannot do. Now to the part that no one likes, negotiation on price. We had a budget in mind and were firm to it. Matthew understood this and began crunching numbers to where we would feel comfortable (never easy). Instead of the whole constant back and forth, he went back once and brought the GM, Ali. Ali introduced himself and asked us how he could help to make us feel comfortable with the purchase of the two vehicles. We explained to Ali what we thought about both cars and where we stood. We chatted a little bit more about the cars and ourselves. It was nice to feel that we weren't being shoved something down our throat but to feel respected and that he was taking the time to know us. This lasted about 10-15 mins and then he asked to give him a few mins as him and Matthew walked back to his office. A few mins later they both came back and said "Congratulations!". We shook hands and Ali walked us over to financing, after that we were done! Both cars were outside detailed and ready to go. Again, both Ali and Matthew were outside to see us off, shook our hands and said thank you. Honestly, we couldn't thank them enough about the smooth process. As long as Ali and Matthew are at Koons Kia, I will be a customer for life. Thank you again to Ali and Matthew!!

• Awesome buying experience

Koons Kia ROCKS! I love my new Kia Sportage SX-Turbo. It's sleek and sexy just like its new owner! Yes I did!

• Great Service

This was one if the easiest car purchases I have ever had. In and out in under 2 hours.

Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to hear that you had an awesome experience at Koons, we look forward to seeing you again!

• No answer from dealership

Didn't get any answers from dealership. Looks like is good but no answer at all,no experience with costumer service. Thanks. Thanks Thanks

Greg, we are very sorry to hear that you were not able to get a response from the dealership. Customer service is very important to us. Try giving the dealership another call in order for you to be accommodated. Again, we apologize.

• Excellent Deal. Excellent Dealer. Excellent Agent

Denny, thank you for the review! We are happy that we were able to accommodate you being so far away. Congratulations on the new vehicle!

Did everything by phone from 1000 miles away. When I got to the dealer, it was sign and drive. Couldn't be happier and service couldn't be faster. Laverne was an amazing sales agent. Not just looking our for her commission, but genuinely wanted me to get a great deal.

• Exceptional

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the car of your dreams :)

After looking at other places with no luck, Koons Kia came through. They gave me top dollar for my trade and got me the car of my dreams. Laverne was so wonderful and inspirational through the whole process giving me hope when I was ready to give up. Reggie came through with an awesome car and great financing being very honest about what to expect. Even Jimmy made signing papers a blast. I enjoyed my experience and LOVE my new car!!!! I was given an estimate of my payment and it came in a little lower. I don't think I have ever seen that! Quick, professional and fun!!! What more could you ask for!!! Thank you all!!!

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the car of your dreams :)

• Excellent service!

Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

Wonderful purchase experience in 2013. Since then i have encountered nothing but friendly customer service reps and work done correctly and on time. During the most recent service on my 2013 Kia Sorento, a service rep called me to let me know that two of the maintenance items I requested were not yet due and explained that if I was experiencing a specific symptom or otherwise wanted them done they would gladly take care of it. But these two items were not necessary at the time and could safely be deferred for one more year. That's what I call customer service!

Thanks so much for leaving us a review!

• Koons Kia of Woodbridge

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Sounds like the Koons Team took great care of you! We look forward to seeing you and your daughter again!

I purchased the 2015 Kia Sorento and am very pleased with it. Jimmy Czywczynski (Sales), Reggie Ellis (Finance) and Matt Strehlow (Finance) provided me with the most outstanding car buying experience that I ever had!!! These people are very kind and trustworthy. My experience was so good, that my daughter and I are going back to purchase her an Optima. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Awesome dealership!

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

Easy buying experience, very friendly! Would definitely purchase another car from this location. Would also recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Cars and SUV's are priced reasonably and are very affordable. The Warranty Kia gives is better than most and was an easy decision for us to purchase our first Kia.

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!