Call This Dealer

Used

• Great customer service

I have bought 3 vehicles from Jacks and never had a problem with any of them. Shannon is great, he is dependable and helpful and always takes time to ...listen.

• Honest and dependable

Cars are clean, serviced and if you have a problem, Shannon will do his best to fix the problem.

• I am pleased.

When I took my van to some friends to check out. They told me that they had just bought a truck from Jacks. They checked it out & said it was good. I ...called the rent a car lady about picking up their car. When she asked me where I was at, she told me that she had bought a car from Jack's 3 yrs. ago & it was still running very well. They had a full car fax to show me everything from the day the car was 1st bought. Their only problem was being more attentive when people pull up on their property & get out of their car.

• Jacks

I love the car I got from Jacks.I got a very good deal on it and plan on returning soon to deal on another car. Vickie Hopper

Jack's Auto Sales Inc