Ed Bozarth #1 Chevrolet

655 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Bozarth #1 Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Best Customer Service!!!

Truck man, Thank you for your on going loyalty to our family and we look forward servicing for many years to come!

I have been going to Ed Bozarth Chevy since it has opened! I had bought myself a 09 Silverado there and have been servicing it there since! From sales to service I could not ask for better quality service!

• 4 stars...really?
    April 17, 2017

This service department is a joke!! We brought our Corvette in to check the radiator. Almost $1600 later to flush the radiator we drove the Corvette not even 25 miles and it overheats again. Wills response "well it worked when it left here now it doesn't!". This is just one of the many reasons we won't ever take our car there again. Every time we had something fixed something else broke...literally!! I thought taking it to the dealership would provide better and more honest service. Let's just say I'm a lot smarter now. I did receive a survey and asked for someone to call me but never heard back.

• Awesome Chevy Dealership

The whole buying process and finance department. Very straight forward. No beating around the bush. For filled promises on our new vehicle

• Excellent service

Excellent service, took my car right away, asking why I'm visiting, and my car was on time . Going back again.

• Great service

Time and attention from the service advisor.my service advisor was great and very helpful.so I really would recommend to friends and family about their service.

• service

There is never a worry that my car will be taken care of. The service team is fast, friendly and courteous.

• Finally...A Great Buying Experience!

From the minute we parked we were greeted and taken care of throughout the entire process. Mr Zito took the time and energy to understand our needs and match us with the best car. in the last we have felt with a ridiculous finance experience...not this time. Allen was fast, clear, and ready to support us in every way! We drove off the lot in a car we live in celebration instead of frustration!

• Professional, also Clean Service Dept.

All good made the appointment. Car in and out Well done. Professional Service get my car in and out. I have no words but Thanks

• happy Chevy owner

Staff is very friendly and thorough in taking care of our 2013 Malibu. Love the car and love the service.

• Very fast service.

The service writers are always very friendly and help you quickly. I was surprised how fast my service was because I did not have an app.