Ed Bozarth #1 Chevrolet

Average based on 485 reviews.
  • Best Customer Service!!!

Truck man, Thank you for your on going loyalty to our family and we look forward servicing for many years to come!

I have been going to Ed Bozarth Chevy since it has opened! I had bought myself a 09 Silverado there and have been servicing it there since! From sales to service I could not ask for better quality service!

• Great Service

Everything was serviced on our truck in a timely mater and well done.

Everything was serviced on our truck in a timely mater and well done.

• New car.

I appreciate their friendliness and know ledge of the product they sale. My experience was a good one. I did not feel the pressures of buying a new car. Thank you for making us feel at home.

• New Truck purchase

The people we delt with at Ed Bozarth during our purchase of our vehicle were pleasant and enjoyable .

• Ed Bozarth Experience

Salesman and finance guy were professional, honest, efficient, and knowledgeable. However, the detail team had to be asked three times to take back my new vehicle to detailing to remove the advertisement sticker on my new truck. During the detailing of my new vehicle, the detailer scratched and dented the side of my truck. My salesman Jason, his manager Matt, and the General manager came to see the damage. The GM and my salesman assured me that it would be taken care of by Tuesday 9/6/16. Today is 9/9/16 and I haven't heard a word from the dealership to fix the problem or to even try to communicate as to when they would.

• Excellent Sales and Service Team

Their staff was very helpful and professional. I especially want to commend Jonathan Zito for the professional way he handled the sale and delivery of the vehicle. He is an excellent example of how a car salesman should conduct himself.

• 2016 Silverado LTC

Great experience. Super good deals. And the most important good people helping you.!!! Love my 2016 Silverado LTC..

• Very good service

I was sent to Ed Bozarth for a second opinion on the service I needed that could not be found at the dealership in my town of Pahrump. I am happy to say that this service department not only found the problem I was having, but they fixed it at no cost to me. The service people were very courteous in explaining everything and they made me feel as if I was really a part of their family. I give this service department a big thumbs up.

• Auto Repairs

Great Service, I was out of town and was able to handle it all by phone. Mark Peterson is an awesome employee. Great Customer Service and the cost of repair was very reasonable. I also returned to a clean vehicle they even washed it for me. Linda Sandoval

• Nice company

They were fast. Very nice, no hard trying to sell extra stuff.

They were fast. Very nice, no hard trying to sell extra stuff.