4.5
  • Great service

I had a great experience at this dealership, last Thursday I took my car over there because it was making squealing noise after I had previously attempted to take my car to another dealership and was not satisfied with their efforts to solve my problem. They did not take my concerns seriously. I am so glad that I found cook ford and that they treated my car and I with upmost care and respect. I am very satisfied with their personnel as well as their timeliness of not only providing me with a rental car but returning my own vehicle so promptly.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Cook Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Looking for reputable. My suggestion

So I am a firm believer that buyer and seller need to have trust and facts for a good negotiation. I was searching for about 3 months for a Merc 2009 CLK350. I got a lot of hits nationwide prices in the NE are ridiculous for the exact car. So got a lot of hits in Fl, Tx, Ar & Ca. Prices were all 2k less. So the fear I had was long distanc, site unseen purchase. Lots of risk. REPUTATION IS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY. The vehicle is education and lots of reading. I chose COOK FORD for one reason, honesty and reputation. Many dealers have reviews, all have raving some bad. The key folks is dealer response to the bads. I always read the later rave reviews then quickly sort by worst. Look at the year and then details of the bad. THEN see the dealer responded. If they are not responding WALK away, because they do not care. You will always get complaining buyers, who have unrealistic ideas and when they post it's an emotional argument. I went through all the Cooks bads and you can see they tried to anwswer the reponses. I told the rep this when I first called them, knowing they need to hear that this is key to their reputation. The sale rep Ryan was always in communication via text msg or email, even picked up the phone when issues arose. Not them shippers. I told them I was having a mechanic go visit. They were 100% behind it and took the input to repair a few items we found. Ryan never batted a text an got the car readied. The price was perfect and I did not haggle so my request for some repairs was honest. The entire deal was over the phone and FedEx. I used lemonsquad.com to get a mechanic and it was and will be what I used from now on. Issues arose with shipper, what crooked scam that is. Cook waited 2 weeks while I dealt with this issue. Finally I gave up with shipping and flew to Houston to drive it back. Ryan was excellent, drove the care to the airport and exchanged keys and hellos in the rain! Man now that's what I call a good guy and dealership! The car is exactly what I did my homework on and it took a 1700 mile ride home without a hiccup. All cleaned, polished and garaged for a nice retirement with its new owner for nice drives on beautiful sunny NY summers. Thanks Ryan and Cooks for a great deal!!!!!

• 12345

Service department was quick and courteous, as always.

Service department was quick and courteous, as always.

• Service

Great job! I received an oil change and an inspection.

Thank you for the compliment, hope we see you again soon!!

Great job! I received an oil change and an inspection.

Thank you for the compliment, hope we see you again soon!!

• Great service from Tarah Bailey and Tonia

Tarah Bailey was so helpful and friendly and very professional! She sold me a 2012 Mercedes Benz GL450 at a great price and with no hassels. She got me what i wanted along with the payments i needed. Tarah and Tonia worked as a team to get er done! The make ready crew cleaned it up and filled it up with gas while i signed the papers. Walked out a happy man! Thank you Tarah and Tonia for making what is usually a nightmare for me (buying a car) a really fun experience. You girls rock! Cook Ford Should be very proud to have you as employees! I will highly recommend you to anyone i know that needs a new car!

• oil change and air condition repair.

My experence was good. I had to leave my car but it ready in a couples, I was pleased with the repair.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Great experience no unexpected add on fees. Fair trade in prices. No need to haggle. The easiest car buying experience we've ever experienced. Honest and helpful salesman and finance manager. Made driving 6 hrs worth it. Great price exactly as advertised. Would definitely check with them before ever buying a car.

• Cook Ford in Texas City,Tx.

Our sales lady, Tarah, did an excellent job! She was very nice,helpful, and informative. We were very happy with our purchase!.... Thanks Tarah!!!

• Satsification

Satsifaction Excellent service, Service Manager courteous, professional.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Cook Ford, David! Take care!

Satsifaction Excellent service, Service Manager courteous, professional.

• Cook Ford

We're always here to provide exceptional service to all of our valued customers here at Cook Ford! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Good, quick service. Very courteous and friendly. Always willing to work my Navigator in for service no matter how busy the department might already be. Highly recommend John Debolt's outstanding management.