Cook Ford

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Great car buying experience.
    April 2, 2018

My niece picked out a used car on their lot she wanted. I agreed to go with her to look it over and help her through the buying process. We talked to ...Lisa Requenes who was the sales lady. She was very nice and helped us through the buying process. We negotiated a deal which she turned into the sales manager Brian. He made a mistake in our favor on the paperwork. I expected a fight but he came back and admitted he had made an error in our favor and we could have the car at our original offered price. What a pleasant surprise. A great buying experience. I could not have ask for a more pleasant car buying experience

Servce
    February 23, 2018

Service was done in a timely manner. Wait time was very good.

No Response once you sign paper work.
    February 9, 2018

Sticker say's power rear window, does not have it. Hankook tires look cheap actually had them take off my two year old tires from my trade-in and put ...them on this new truck. Have not had a response from any body regarding this two issues plus another one that is totally my fault. In a nut shell would not recommend to anybody. And I will not be a life long customer.

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Cook Ford. We can... assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. Please give us a call at (409) 948-2541 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

refund due
    December 14, 2017

purchased new truck in October . explained I didn't want tire and wheel warranty. I've been waiting on refund owner kedge cook took care of it today ...thanks.

Terry, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It's great to see your experience deserved five stars! Please let us ...know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great service
    October 31, 2017

Great place to shop for a vehicle...outstanding service dept..everyone is so friendly

Brandie, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Cook Ford Survey
    October 30, 2017

Cook Ford is my dealership from buying a vehicle to service and repairs. Have always been treated fairly and proffesionaly

Joseph, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks for all of your 100% ratings! See you nex...t time!

After purchasing a new F150
    October 22, 2017

After dealing with several other dealerships, I found Cook Ford to be the best. They were lowest price starting off and the most willing to work with ...you without any shell game, just straightforward sales. They went above and beyond finding the vehicle I wanted when it wasn't present on their lot. I was more than willing to pay for the shipping to there and any transfer costs to save time in the searching. I am loving the new F150 I bought. I am thankful for them and their kindness when I was wishy washy on the options starting out and their absence of pressuring. I would go back here first were I back in need of a vehicle. Save yourself the headache and come here first.

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we ...look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Great car great folks
    September 15, 2017

It was a pleasant experience, non pushy sales person and to the point. I really enjoyed my car buying experience and will be coming back for my next ...one. The only con to the whole thing was the wait time to get in and speak with the financing person.

Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We understand it is a big decision where y...ou purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

John in service
    September 15, 2017

My Check engine light had been coming on. The crank case ventilation sensor was the code. And with all the Hurricane Harvey craziness going on. T...here where no rentals and would have left me without a truck. John in service was able to work me in first thing that morning and get me in and out in no time. I will be going back to Cook Ford anytime I need service or buying my next truck from them thanks John

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thank you so much for choosing Cook Ford as your first choice for service!

amazing experience!!!
    September 12, 2017

Our family purchased 2 new vehicles through Liz. The best experience I've ever had!!! She was not pushy, very friendly, helpful and now has us as cu...stomers for life. She walked me through all the gadgets that my Explorer has, and has followed up with me to make sure i was comfortable!!! More sales people could learn a lot from her.

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you for letting us know what a grea...t job Liz did for you!

Cook Ford