282 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Trophy Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Happy Customer!!!

A great car buying experience! Trophy Ford made the entire process easy. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. They went above and beyond my expectations and earned a happy customer.

• Fast, Friendly, Highly Recommended!!
    March 15, 2017

Great dealership with friendly, fast and efficient business practice. We came home with a new vehicle that we are very happy with. This dealership is Highly recommended to others!

• Brake Repair

I had to have my vehicle back by Monday and the gentleman came in on Saturday to finish the brake work. I was very appreciative.

James, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating!

• Awesome, Stress-free, wonderful
    March 5, 2017

We went in expecting to buy 1 truck, we figured we would have to haggle the prices down to what we were comfortable with but that was not the case at all, the prices were amazingly low and affordable and we purchased 2 brand new trucks. The sales staff were the best I have ever dealt with in my 30 years of purchasing vehicles and the finances department went out of their way to make sure that we received every discount and savings we were eligibile for. I was truly impressed with Trophy Ford and their staff. I look forward to doing business with them for many years to come.

• Satisfied

Very friendly work quickly and my truck runs like new!

Very friendly work quickly and my truck runs like new!

• They make buying a car enjoyable again
    February 21, 2017

Found a car online at Trophy Ford that appeared to be what I was looking for. After discussing the car with Ladonna, I drove the 3 hours to the dealership and was happy that the car was as described in the internet listing and there were NO surprises! Every employee that I met was extremely professional and the transaction went very smoothly. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Will not stop till a solution is found
    February 19, 2017

A great team and talent .It took a lot of work to get what I wanted .They hot the job done They was made my family comfortable we felt like they were working on us.They wanted us happy

• Great Dealership to do Business with!
    February 11, 2017

Trophy Ford

I drove 160 miles to purchase a new Ford F-150 from this dealership. I made the choice to drive there because of excellent pricing and the way they handled everything over the phone and email. After I arrived at the dealership, I was even more impressed how they handled business and did not regret driving that far. When I am in the market for a vehicle again I will be sure to contact them.

Trophy Ford

Thank you so much Ray! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your kind words and your business. We hope you enjoy your new F150 and look forward to seeing you when you are in the market again.

• Trophy Ford has great people & service

Great local people to deal with. They went out of the way to answer all my questions and provide great service.

• Trophy Ford makes me TRUST dealerships again.
    February 6, 2017

Trophy Ford

Thank you so much - feedback like this from our customers makes our day. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

I was in the market for my first new vehicle and I was sitting in the showroom of another local dealer in Warner Robins. I had laid my final price down and was prepared not to budge a inch. Well needless to say this dealership did not meet met expectations. Well I had called Sonny at Trophy Ford and he told me that his dealership did not have any vehicles in the area that I was looking for but he could get one there from an Atlanta dealership. Well I told him my final price with the negative equity on my current vehicle and where I was at and would not budge from that spot. Well while waiting for his answer I received an email from that Warner Robins dealership trying to earn my business again. Well I informed Sonny of their offer and without hesitation he beat their offer. Now where they truly earned my business was them working with me because we had some hiccups here and there getting the proper paperwork and money transferred from here to there to here again. All this time the staff including Sonny and Mark were very patient, offered me food, and even allowed me to take a nap ( I worked night shift before this day without any sleep). Well after all this the dealership still called more than once just to check up on me and how i like the car. If your in the need for a brand new car make sure you go to Trophy Ford.