Trophy Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 322 reviews

Call This Dealer

322 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Trophy Ford from DealerRater.com

• December 29, 2013

A great car buying experience! Trophy Ford made the entire process easy. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. They went above and beyond my ...expectations and earned a happy customer.

May 3, 2018

The staff at Trophy is very nice and helpful. We did most of the transaction over the phone & fax, by the time I went to the dealer after work the tru...ck was ready for me I just had to sign a few papers. Helped a lot with saving time. Thanks Joey and Trophy Family.

April 16, 2018

Excellent Service Department and overall dealership

April 2, 2018

I needed an Oil Change and everything checked out for a 30,000 miles. My car was done within about 45 mins. which was great. The only thing I woul...d say I was not crazy about was the fact they wanted me to come in earlier on Saturday to do it but they still let me come in at 10:30 am.I was under the impression that they are open till 1:00 PM. so that they could serve public clear up until then. I wanted to come in at 11:00 but we decided on 10:30. My friend went with me in case it took awhile and we would go shopping and eat breakfast while waiting. She said that the guy who checked us in was not very personable and I noticed it also but did not say anything until she brought it up and we just chalked it up to they really do not want to be open on Saturday mornings but they are open on Saturday mornings and I would not have said any of this if it weren't for the survey but I am going to be truthful. If you have to be there why not be personable I am in the restaurant business and we do not close until 3:00 PM. but I always want to make the people feel welcome no matter what even if they come in at 5 mins. until 3:00. So I do know about service. Thanx., Teresa

January 10, 2018

I called them about a truck i was interested in buying. When I got there they had it pulled and and ready to look at. Loved the truck, made them a rea...sonable offer for their truck and asked for a reasonable offer for my trade in. They accepted and I was in and out with my new truck in a couple hours! Very nice staff and I will shop there again.

December 1, 2017

Excellect, quick friendly service by a great team.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

November 27, 2017

The team at Trophy Ford in Forsyth, especially Joey Roddy are excellent at making you feel special and getting you exactly what you are looking for. N...o pressure, answered all our questions honestly and in detail. We bought both our vehicles there. Will recommend this dealership to all our friends and relatives.

November 2, 2017

Trophy Ford had a healthy truck inventory to pick from. They gave me a reasonable amount on my trade as well as a very fair price on my new 2017 F-25...0. Ron Mayo was outstanding. He listened to what I asked for and did everything he could to satisfy my wants. I strongly reccomend Trophy Ford if you???re looking for a new v Hicks.

October 30, 2017

Service experience went very well. Service area getting new equipment to remain up to date.

We really appreciate your positive feedback, Richard! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe tr...avels!

October 27, 2017

service was great fit me right in and did a great job

Stewart, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be m...ore than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Trophy Ford