Lou Fusz Ford

Call This Dealer

227 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lou Fusz Ford from DealerRater.com

Service
    April 12, 2018

Brian was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional during the last visit to have service done on my Explorer. All work was done as requested and in... a timely manner.

Purchase of a 201 Explorer
    April 11, 2018

On March 6th, 2018 I arrived at your Dealership to purchase a 2018 Ford Explorer. I discussed the option that I required, Explorer tow package, Naviga...tion, second-row Bucket seats and Adaptive Cruise control. Your sales person pointed out a 2017 Explorer that you had in your showroom and that it had all the options that I required and I could get a good price on it. After looking it over we started the paperwork but only to find out that it did not have the Adaptive Cruise Control but instead of stopping the purchase I proceeded. After all, paperwork was completed I got in the vehicle and started to use Sync and it did not work. I was instructed to go to your service department and they would fix it. They were not able to complete the fix so I was instructed to bring in back in 2 days. On my way home I got a "low tire pressure warning" on all four tires and there was a bad vibration in the right front. I called your salesperson and told him I was not happy with the purchase and I wanted either my old Explorer back or a different one. I did some searches on the internet and found an Explorer that had all the options that I needed at another Dealer and you agreed to get this Explorer for me. When I arrive on March 9th to pick it up I was informed that the wrong Explorer had been pick-up as it did not have the tow package. I again told your sales person that this was not acceptable but he would get the package for me. Around March 30th I was told it was possible to put the package on but it would cost me $800.00 when the cost of this from the factory is $600.00. This leads to the past week where I was forced to take the original 2017 Explorer back without the Adaptive Cruise Control, but I was willing to spend more money on a 2018 Explorer Sport. I have purchased over 11 vehicles from Lou Fusz since 1993 and have been extremely happy with the sales process but now I am basically being told "Thank You" but your loyalty doesn't mean much. The Dealership is more worried about its bottom line than keeping a loyal customer. Not only do I purchase cars from Lou Fusz but I use your service department for routine service when possible. We purchased 2 Chevrolet Cruz's in 2017r from your Chevy store which included 8 oil changes for both. I will now take them to Jiffy Lube or Wal Mart to get this done I would rather spend $50.00 their then give Lou Fusz any more of my money. So, after a month of switching cars out, I still do not have a car that I came in for on March 6th and there are still issues with the 2017 that I was forced to purchase.

April 9, 2018

These people really care about their customers. Allison had answers to our questions and John, the finance manager really did his job helping us, tha...nks.

Great service
    April 7, 2018

Have been using Mike Flynn since 1992. Now he is part time and Dan Noles is taking care of me. I got lucky and Dan scheduled me to see Mike. Glad he i...s doing well and as usual, he had my service done ahead of his promised time, it was compete and everything was great. TNX

Good Fast Service.
    April 6, 2018

Nothing new to say other than: Lou Fusz Ford Service Dept. is first class for your needs. Very professional people to deal with and I would recommend... to anyone.

Great Experience
    April 5, 2018

Allison and the team made the experience very easy and enjoyable! I would definitely recommend going here to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle....

Incredible service
    March 29, 2018

The service department is outstanding with their professionalism and pricing. They do their best to get me the best pricing on maintenance and service.... I really appreciate Brian Noles and his extra step he takes and honesty. He got me a very good price on tires and had several quotes for me to choose from. I travel a lot with my job and really feel like I can depend on my Escape to perform everyday. Thank you. Also a shout out to the girls in the office. They are quick to check out customers and very nice. It's an important job!!

Awesome Service
    March 24, 2018

Awesome job Anthony Romeo and ladies in service department. From the fist call that was answered by Anthony asking if I was in a safe place, to gettin...g rental car set up, to keeping me informed on the progress of my vehicle. The ladies in the service department adding a smile and a everything is going to be ok, makes a very good impression on a great team and a fantastic dealership. Thank you all for a #1 experience.

Excellent customer service!
    March 21, 2018

For someone new in buying a car on her own, this experience was excellent. Nick Prebianca was so kind patient and answered all my questions when as...ked without hesitation. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to stop by the dealership and see Nick! I had a great experience, did not feel pressured, and was made to feel relaxed and confident about my new purchase.

Service Appt
    March 19, 2018

Shelby was very knowledgeable on my Issues ...........You always dread Service Appts not at Lou Fusz Ford i was taken right away and was done in less... than a hour

Lou Fusz Ford