• GREAT VEHICLES,GREAT PRICES

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.......GREAT PEOPLE willing to HELP. Travel for almost four hours to get there and five hours back!! WORTH IT THANKS OMAR and ARCHIE

Mike Jr. It was a great experience getting you into your vehicle. Credit goes to you for going to chaseautogroupny.com and being pre approved by the finance team before arriving. You made the process so much easier. We are happy to have you as a part of the Chase Auto Group Inc. Family. Chase Auto Group Inc. Sales dept.

• Jere from yonkers

I would recommend anybody that's looking for support to come to this dealership Omar and Peter and Glinda I love this place I had no hope I was ready to give up until I came across this website called up and from there they made it they mission and they mission was successful forever grateful

• Customer

Great customer service everyone there was very friendly and welcoming My husband & i couldn't be more happier to have purchased our first ever car from here will definitely purchase again, as all our questions were answered and We were able to come home with the car We wanted.Thanks again Omar for all your help.

• My great experience

I walked in with alittle bit of money trying to buy a decient car to get back in forth in. I went to 5 other places before and they all denied me because im an u employeed college student but this place worked with me and what I had and now 5 hours later im a car owner!!!! ¿¿ When i came in Omar said your gonna walk out with a car. Him and the staff made sure I did just that.

• Car dealership review

Great customer service. Didn't get the car I came for but was still satisfied with the car I left with.

Desiree thanks for they great review.Tell your sister and Family to check our web site at CHASEAUTOGROUP.NET we just received 33 New Vehicles maybe we can help her too.

• Excellent

They were amazing I thought it wasnt possible but they got me in a car Everyone is so friendly and helpful And the food is great