• Great Svc

Awesome customer service made the buying process go smoothly mike is an incredibly understanding car dealer. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Thank you so much for the business, we appreciate it very much.

Thank you so much for the business, we appreciate it very much.

• Former employee at Carters,Griffin Ga.

I have purchased a Dodge p/u From Bill's Used Cars.The y was real helpful and financed me with no problems at all. A year later, I took my daughter there and she purchased a Toyota.. They always have a good selection of nice autos and pick-ups.Theyre very good people and very helpful. Thanks Bill'Used Cars

• wonderful people, great selection and value

We recently bought a car from Bill's and had a great experience. Everyone was so helpful and nice as well as us being able to buy the car we want at the price we wanted. We will definitely be back! It's so great to meet smiling-helpful people and be able to do business with them.

• Thank You Mike!!!!!!!!

This is a great place!!! Mike is so understanding!! I had a hard time paying my car payment and Mike understood it and gave me plenty of time to pay it!!!! Thank you so much Mike for understanding!! May God Bless You And Your Company!!!!!!

• BILLS IS THE BEST IN TOWN !!!

If your looking for a great deal on a quality vehicle with a GREAT staff you should choose bills. I just purchased my second vehicle from them and the buying process went beautifully ! The staff is always so helpful and friendly, if you haven't already go by and check them out !!!!

• awesome cars!

I have purchased 2 cars from them in the last 8 years. I have never had any trouble with my cars and they have awesome customer service.

Thank you so much for your continued support and business. We just love repeat customers and referrals. Thanks for making us your Repeat Dealer!

• 8000 down

I would not recommend this place. I talked to them on the phone about a vehicle I wanted to come see and when I got there they told me I needed 8000 down to finance it. They then proceeded to tell me I couldn't finance anything with 1000 to 1500 down. I think if someone is coming to look at a vehicle you should mention you need 8000 down before they come 45 minutes out of their way. The sign out front says "we finance", but if you need 8000 down then its not financing. I should have known something was wrong when the price is 3,000 dollars below normal selling price.

Charris, First of all, let me say that I apologize for any problems you may have had with our dealership. There was obviously a miscommunication along the way and I'd like the opportunity to try to make things right for you. If you would contact me directly at 770-233-1935, I would love to talk with you. I hope to hear from you soon and again apologize for any problem you may have experienced here. We believe that Customers are #1 and we base all of our actions on earning your business, and doing business the old fashioned way. Sincerely Mike Justice

• Great experience with great people

Had a great experience with an group of good people that treated me fairly and honestly

Thanks for the business, it was great to meet you.

Thanks for the business, it was great to meet you.

• Worth the drive

Thanks for your business, and thanks for choosing us; We really appreciate you!

I found Bill's through an online search. I was interested in a truck for my son. We drove from Cumming to Griffin and though it was a drive, it was worth the time. The salesman was informative and friendly. The buying process was fast and easy. I will definitely recommend this business to anyone.

Thanks for your business, and thanks for choosing us; We really appreciate you!

• Family Owned & Flexible

We truly appreciate the business as well as the kind words.

I like the family owned small business. I don't feel hassled when I walk into the office. Mr. Mike, the owner, has always been so nice and willing to work according to my situation. It is definitely a great place to do business.

We truly appreciate the business as well as the kind words.