• Terrique Brown

Very Personable, and understanding Walked us through every step. Made purchasing the car for my daughter easy

• Terrique Brown

Great job I apreicate the help they are very helpful when it comes to getting a reliable vehicle ¿

• Terrique Brown

Great service and helped me get into a car I could afford!

Great service and helped me get into a car I could afford!

• Terrique Brown

GREAT SALESMAN!! Everything went smoothly nice will defently recommend this dealer to my friends! Stayed after closing times to assist me!!

• Adams auto group

Great customer service, himself and the staff made sure I was squared away, and completely satisfied with my shopping experience. I have been car shopping for 6 months. In 6 months they were the only company and group of people to work for me and my satisfaction.

• Terrique Brown

Great experience, staff was very helpful and pleasant..

Great experience, staff was very helpful and pleasant..

• Terrique Brown

The overall experience was really good. Everyone was very helpful from the very first phone call to driving away. They didnt pressure me into anything. i eould defintely recommend to friends and family.

• Terrique Brown

I would definitely recommend Adam's Auto Sales. They have excellent customer service!!!

• Terrique Brown

He was very nice and very helpful. The most important thing is he was patient. He didn't pressure us AND but provided us with great information. Will recommend to other people.

• Terrique Brown

Terrique is Awsome !!!! I love my Mini Coop !! This is the best dealer in Charlotte to purchase a car.