• Car Purchase Simple, Quick, & Clear, Thanks Amanda

I new what i wanted, Amanda followed up & communicated great with me! in contact for a couple weeks while I was looking, she notified me of a potential on Adams Auto Group lot, quickly answered my many questions, sent me more pics, and that very day I was able to test drive, make a decision, and leave with my new car!! The process was quick (less than 1 hour), made clear by her, and comfortably handled. THANK YOU AMANDA & ADAMS AUTO GROUP!

• Great Dealer, Great team & easy processing.

By far my best car buying experience. I was so skeptical on pulling into the lot with insecurities with credit concerns. Amanda immediately helped me as I got out of my car. I told her what I was looking for in a car and where I wanted to be monthly. She delivered in a great big way. She put me in a low mileage, reliable vehicle with the bonus of having a warranty. The managers, Amanda as well as Tyreek was a huge blessing to me. Truly grateful for Adams Auto Group!

• Adams Auto Group

Mr T Brown was very helpful and knew the process well. I would recommend him and Adam Auto in the future. A White

• Korean Nurse

Great, they are really friendly to me. I love my new car. I worked with Terrique and Amanda and Jeremy.

• Optima guy from VA

I worked with Rene, Jeremy, Terrique and Amanda. Everybody was helpful and I love my new 2016 Optima!!! Overjoyed!!!!

• 2 car Jackman

Satisfaction guaranteed, they are upfront with you, and honest. They contact you if there are any changes to schedule. Amanda, Rene, Jeremy, and Terrique did a great a job, and are very knowledgeable about this whole process. I got 2 cars I love!

• Awesome dealer w superb service!!!

I went to this dealership to buy a vehicle for my 17 year son's bday. I didn't like the first vehicle I saw but the salesperson kept looking for different options to accommodate our budget and eventually the owner (Chuck) even got involved in the process and was able to work with our budget and we ended up with a 2012 Honda Civic in superb condition. I was really impressed with how down to earth the owner was and the compassion he displayed to make sure my son left with a quality used vehicle at a great price. This will definitely will be my #1 choice for my future car needs. I highly recommend them as they carry a huge inventory of quality used vehicles. Thanks a bunch Chuck!!!

• Terrique Brown

Very Personable, and understanding Walked us through every step. Made purchasing the car for my daughter easy

• Terrique Brown

Great job I apreicate the help they are very helpful when it comes to getting a reliable vehicle ¿

• Terrique Brown

Great service and helped me get into a car I could afford!

Great service and helped me get into a car I could afford!