• Terrique Brown

Terique Brown customer service was amazing as well as the entire staff. I would definitely recommend anyone to pay a visit.

Gray purple to workwith Ray process no Haskell no wait. well recommend everyone

Gray purple to workwith Ray process no Haskell no wait. well recommend everyone

• Lorenzo

My service was excellent! Lorenzo has great customer service and would definitely recommend him again!

• Terrique Brown

I liked terrique, and I like what he did for me. He helped me and gave me all the amenities I asked.

• Terrique Brown and Malik Mathis

All i can say is, go and see for yourself how great the service was!!!¿

All i can say is, go and see for yourself how great the service was!!!¿

• Terrique Brown

Very friendly staff. Ensured repairs would be done.

Very friendly staff. Ensured repairs would be done.

• Best car Dealership in Charlotte

Best car buying experience. They did everything possible to get my sister the car she wanted. I am definitely coming back for myself.

• Terrique Brown

Had a great experience with this dealership. Process was a little long but they did help me with getting in a quality vehicle, along with helping me purchase insurance. I would recommend any and everyone to them. Thanks Terrique.

• Sandra's

From my first inquiry I received over-the-top customer service. Questions answered professionally - I could hear a smile in the salesman's voice. Delightful. Flew two hours away to pick up a well-priced car. There were similar others in my city, but Adams had my trust and my car. Every bit of the experience was easy from a buyer's perspective. Thank you!

• Terrique

Excellent customer service. Feel like we made a new friend in Terrique. He was so personable and not at all pushy to buy. A quick and easy process from the minute we stepped onto the lot.