• Terrique

Excellent customer service. Feel like we made a new friend in Terrique. He was so personable and not at all pushy to buy. A quick and easy process from the minute we stepped onto the lot.

• Terrique brown

Terrique my sales man was very helpful and made my car buying process very easy and fast! I love my new car!

• Acura

Amanda was awesome! The best customer service I ever had. Go see Amanda!!!

Amanda was awesome! The best customer service I ever had. Go see Amanda!!!

• Terrique

They are very helpful and help me to get the right vehicle for my family! Thank u so much

• 2013 Nissan Maxima Amanda

Amanda is the best sales person I have ever encountered!!

Amanda is the best sales person I have ever encountered!!

• Stuff

Good service. A little mixed communication, had an appointment set up to look at the car but it was in the shop. However, they have made good on their word and have made up for the mistake.

• Super friendly staff for a super simple buy!

Amanda was so helpful with all of our questions and had all the paper work ready for us to get in and out from a long drive from wilmington to charlotte for this car was well worth it! They made sure everything was ready and in order for a quick, painless, easy, and pleasant transaction of buying our 2014 dodge Durango

• Used car buyer

The quality and the service was good. They seemed to work out any issues we had with the car.

• Terrique is a true professional!

Great service he definitely knows his stuff! I only spent about 3 hours at dealer so he definitely made it a smoother process.

• Daughters first car

Awsome experience buying my daughters first car!! I would certainly buy another car from them!