Bommarito of West County

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 126 reviews

• April 26, 2018

Came in to drive a fun car as a break from our car buying search, Bob Shelton gave us his full undivided attention, was kind and helpful, treated my w...ife and I like adults and facilitated the perfect purchase. Will absolutely go back to him next time we are in the market for a car. Fantastic salesman, didn't push, worked FOR us in the negotiating, even though we asked a crazy low number. It was a great overall experience.

June 2, 2018

looking for a specific truck. just curious if theirs was a match. no further contact since don't live in their area.best of luck to all.

May 30, 2018

I saw a truck listed for $4999 and contacted dealership. I went out of town and approximately 7days later the car was gone, figured it had sold. Sever...al days later the same truck (based on pictures and description) appeared but listed at $6609. I contacted dealer inquiring which price was correct and was told they would check. Fast forward 5 days and the same truck was now listed at $7100.

May 14, 2018

After leaving the dealer ship my wife noticed the day time safety light on the drivers side only part of it was on. After getting home 3hours later sh...e was correct. Was not able to check the manual . The car did not have one. I looked on line to fix the problem you replace the whole head light. Around $1100. They are going to call me back after a meeting to a dress the problem. I really like the car I just don't like the way they went about selling it. I'm sorry I didn't catch it new technology unaware of what to look fore. Sales men was not very much help acted like it was the first honda he ever saw. I hope it all works out. If not I will let a lot more people know in our this at length.

January 21, 2018

The used car people are great. The Infiniti dealer personnel are great as are Mazda and GMC personnel.

January 20, 2018

Best experience at buying a car from a dealer to date. The salesman listened to our needs and was very knowledgeable. The process was quick and we wer...e on our way with our new pre-owned car.

December 15, 2017

Our names and addresses were copied from our driver's license but when we got to the final papers which we waited for about 1 hour or more and it was ...a cash transaction, both of our names and addresses had to be corrected about 3 times before getting them correct, then it seemed to be a 'blame game' as to who was at fault for the errors. I can't say I would do it again! I have had better service at other dealerships. First time with this dealership.

December 6, 2017

It was the first time I purchased a vehicle without it feeling like I purchased a vehicle. It's normally an emotionally draining experience. My sale...s rep really knew everything about the options on the vehicles I was considering. He also clearly stated my purchase and package options and I was given the space to make a decision without feeling pressured to decide before I was ready.

November 30, 2017

the service department is outstanding.....!! Sales not so much. I have bought 3 GMC new trucks over the years from Bommarito . The one I bought th...is Sept. 2017 I had to go to a different dealership. Could not even get the sales dept. to call me back.

November 16, 2017

Found the vehicle we wanted on Cars.com. Made contact with the salesman the next day and purchased the car that night. No hassles no haggling. Simple ...process without stress.