• Great car, great service.

The 2006 BMW 330Ci was exactly as described. This was an exceptionally clean car with low mileage. The service was great and the car was delivered promptly. My wife and I love the car and we highly recommend MINTMOTORS.

• Best Car Experience Buying A Car

I highly recommend this dealership. Bill Marshall was great and made the whole process easy for us!. I found my dream car there!

• Immaculate Lincoln!

WOW!! What a great car! Great service, car loaded with amenities, and an excellent price. I will shop at Mint Motorcars again in the future and recommend to others.

• Excellent Customer Service

I have been dealing with Mint Motorcars for years. The service , courtesy, and professionalism is commendable. In addition, they have a fleet of high end impeccable cars at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Mint Motorcars highly.

• Excellent service

Thank you for the review and look forward to being of service in the future. Thanks, Bill

Mint Motorcars is great! Thanks for your great service. Bill Marshall is excellent. I have purchased a Maserati, 2 Saabs, and a Mercedes from them. Y\They are top notch and address all of my concerns.

• Buying used auto

Obviously you are not reviewing the correct dealer. We have never had any contact with you whatsoever.

I went to purchase a Mercedes e500 from these guys. They said low mileage original good photos good carfax although no mileage figures nest to repair items?? I had cash in hand and drove 200 miles with my trailer. Not even close to how the car was represented. Door dings everywhere, bad touch up and multiple evidence of paintless dent repair, faded hat shelf in rear. Not a well kept car as represented by seller. I would be very careful here!!