3.4
Average based on 5 reviews
  • very un happy

Asked salesman twice how many miles..he said 121000..car actually had 191000..find out in amif he's a stand up guy!

• not bad

i didn't get to buy a car but they were every nice and respectful

i didn't get to buy a car but they were every nice and respectful

• Rude Idiots - Never buy cars from this place

Terrible customer service. Rude on the phone and in person. The owner has an attitude.

• Wonderful Place to buy a car!!!!!

I just bought a 2005 Lexus from this dealer and I must say I was very impressed with the service and quality of the cars they have on the lot. I have bought several cars in the past from Mercedes, Jaguars and Lexus, so believe me when I say that Tim and Anthony went above and beyond to make sure I was well taken care of. I am a female with awful credit due to the housing market in Texas and just moved to Las Vegas and I don't know a single person. So I didn't have a clue as to where to go or what type a car I wanted. I just knew, I had to have a vehicle. I stumbled upon Sterling Motors online. I looked at the inventory and decided to rent a car to see what type of vehicles they had. The internet can be so deceiving at times. I walked on the lot and in a matter of seconds, they had me approved to purchase a vehicle. I applied online through one of the ads that say " we can finance anyone" and got only one call back from some one that said they could get me approved but Ihe never called me back. At Sterling Auto's They were very open and honest including the owner. As I walked through the lot, they told me which cars would be" High maintenance", and gave me information on each vehicle. Although, Sterling got me approved, I went down the street to another lot, I just wanted to make sure that just maybe there were more cars for me to look at before I made a final decision. I told sales man my story about the Bad Credit and my just moving to Las Vegas and the salesman looked at me as if to say "why did you stop here?" I left and went back to Sterling motors.They never pressured me or made me feel that because I had bad credit, or that I didn't deserve to drive a nice car. They may be a small used car lot in Las Vegas and you may not see it if you don't really look for the sign, but please believe me when I say these are the first saleman that I have met "any where" that don't just "sale" you a car and they look out for you as well. They make you feel like family! I would just like to thank Tim, Anthony and the rest of the crew for making my car buying experience a great one!

• they are great

i have purchased 2 vehicles from them, a camaro and a cadillac deville. they both were great cars and i had 0 problems with them. they really helped me even though my credit was bad and put me in a car that day. thanks sterling.