4.3
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Satisfied Customer

I must admit that I was a bit worried about buying a vehicle from an auction type dealership rather than a typical Ford/Chrysler/GM dealership. My review can not speak to the actual auction process because I bought my vehicle using their "buy now" process. For the record I purchased a 2006 Freestyle with about 60000 miles. I was a bit worried that buying at a car auction might result in the purchase of a lemon. Once I did the initial inspection of the vehicle myself, I decided to Hire "Lemon Squad" inspectors to take a detailed look at the car. It was a bit pricey at $175 with Carfax report, but it gave me a little peace of mind that it wasn't a pile of junk that would fall apart as soon as I drove it off the lot. I would recommend Lemon Squad to anyone who wants a little peace of mind as well. From the time I stepped on the lot everyone was very kind and respectful. My salesman was MAX. I give him two thumbs up. I had recently bought a car at a "Typical" dealership and Max beat that salesman hands down. During the whole process he texted/emailed me back with the answers to any questions I had asked or just to tell me to "Have a good Evening". That meant alot. He made me feel that he actually cared about me as a person not just potential customer. The price negotiation was done via text. The price of the vehicle was great already but after some back and fourth they lowered the price by $300. Today we went and purchased/picked up the vehicle. Please know that if you pay for your car via Credit Card you will pay $20 per $1000 paid. The ladies in the office were great as well. I can't speak to how long this vehicle will last but the buying expericence was a great one thanks to the staff at the Cermak Auto Auction.

• no hassle shopping

answered all my questions very quickly i was very pleased with the way i was treated

• Not a great deal...

I bought a car there recently- Vehicle seems ok, staff was friendly and the process was efficient. But when you factor in the 'auction fee' on top of the bid price, the deals aren't any better than you could negotiate with a dealer. Might as well go somewhere you can spend the time to inspect, test drive, and return a car if necessary.

• 2004 Subaru at a Great Price!

I called to see if the 2004 Forester was still available and Max told me it was. He told me that he would call me after the auction that night to let me know if the car was still available. He called me and told me it was, I asked a few questions and told him I would be out the next morning. I drove about 2.5 hours and don't regret doing so. We arrived and went inside and the lady in the office told Max we were there. Max came out, we looked at the car and drove it. He gave us a couple minutes to look at the car and said to come get him when we were ready. So helpful! Not pushy at all! I was even able to get a few hundred dollars off. They did a great job presenting the car and helping us. They were honest and explained the whole process up front as I had never bought from an auction before. I am really happy with my purchase! Max was great! Thanks!

• PLEASANT

LILI AND JUAN MADE EVETHING EASY & PLEASANT I AM VERY SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH MY CAR 5 STARS

• PLEASANT

Thank you for the positive review we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.. Thanks, Max Trevino sales Rep.

• Very Nice people to do bussiness with.

They were very helpful and answered all my questions!

They were very helpful and answered all my questions!