Fort Collins Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

(3.4) 162 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.4
162 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fort Collins Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience. Ask to work with Tim Roberson!
    March 30, 2016

We bought a car last weekend from Tim Roberson. I highly recommend this dealership and working with Tim as your sales person. Tim was personable, hone...st and easy to work with. We really felt he was on our side during the financial negotiations and he worked hard to make it a good deal all the way around. We actually went to another Dodge dealership but came back to the Fort Collins store because our initial encounter with Tim was so positive. The rest of the staff at the dealership were also great. We were treated with a lot of respect and care (I've never been offered coffee or water so many times!) Even the financial person who did the end paperwork with us was funny and kind. The whole experience was great. Give this dealership a try, and request to meet with Tim!

• Never going back!!!!!!!
    December 14, 2017

I will never go to this dealership again. I have owned Jeeps for over 8 years. My first one, the service department scratched the entire driver's si...de door and it was extremely difficult to get them to fix it. My new Jeep, I had to have a transmission plug replaced because they stripped it. They ordered it and I brought my Jeep in for it to get replaced. They lost my key and wanted me to pay to have them replace it. After telling me that it would be done by closing, they call 5 minutes before 6 to inform me the part they ordered was given to another customer and I would have to bring it back again!! I would not go to this dealership it if was the last place on earth to get a Jeep....might actually brand switch after this recent experience.

Overall Experience

• Don't go here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    December 14, 2017

I will never go to this dealership again. I have owned Jeeps for over 8 years. My first one, the service department scratched the entire driver's si...de door and it was extremely difficult to get them to fix it. My new Jeep, I had to have a transmission plug replaced because they stripped it. They ordered it and I brought my Jeep in for it to get replaced. They lost my key and wanted me to pay to have them replace it. After telling me that it would be done by closing, they call 5 minutes before 6 to inform me the part they ordered was given to another customer and I would have to bring it back again, after having it for over 24 hours!! I would not go to this dealership it if was the last place on earth to get a Jeep....might actually brand switch after this recent experience.

• Service department nightmares
    December 14, 2017

• Enter at your own risk!!!

• Ram 2500 repair
    September 15, 2017

Not sure after this I will ever buy a dodge again after 2 and this last which is my personal truck that i know best. The service is bad because I was ...told to drop off first thing Thursday morning to look at it and no call, so I called and was told they were still looking at it and would call back later of first thing in the morning. Friday afternoon drove by truck still in the same spot I left it, called and left a message with no call back. disappointed because I had to rent a car and to get by and did not need to since it will not even be looked at until Monday at best. Manager sucks and could care less.

• Service damaged my car
    April 8, 2017

On Sunday, April 2 I took my car in for service. They were going to service my car Monday morning I had a warranty that is the reason I went there. H...orrible warranty but we won't get into that. Monday afternoon they called me to tell Me my car was ready. I couldn't make it that night I was working late so I went up Tuesday. When thy brought me my car, it had damage. They said they would fix it on Thursday. I took the jeep back up and Thursday after noon they called and said they wouldn't fix it that I had wrecked it and expected them to fix it. My son and I went in to get my car. They were rude and smiling about it. The police told me they have cameras all over. They informed me no cameras on the premises. They told us to leave. They damaged my car and refused to fix it. I will leave reviews every where. This is unacceptable. I am so very upset about this. I take excellent care of my car.

• 5 star experience
    March 18, 2017

I took my truck to get worked on and my experience at the service department was amazing everyone was awesome very helpful they have my business forev...er.

• Hard to get service!
    March 3, 2017

Took truck in for headliner falling down they said that there was a factory repair took back for this repair they told that it wouldn't work and that ...I needed a new headliner so they ordered it and I scheduled an appointment for a Wednesday because they said it was a big job they told me that I should be able to get it Thursday night but Thursday morning it was still sitting outside untouched and they never called me on Thursday. What's the the point of making an appointment? That's my question.

• Death Wobble
    January 25, 2017

Ever heard of the "death wobble"? Google it if you haven't. A few weeks after buying my new used 2009 Jeep Wrangler I experienced a terrifying shake ...that resulted in the inability to control my steering with all three of my kids riding with me. I had gone over a railroad track at 45 mph. Three months after putting myself $20,000 dollars in debt I find myself forking over $630 for what was an original safety concern when I bought the vehicle. I had asked if they could just cover the labor and I would cover the cost of the parts considering that this was a preexisting issue. They "graciously" gave me $100 discount. On a side note, I had scheduled this appointment a week in advance and they didn't even get to looking at it until the next day so I was stuck without a vehicle for an extra day.

Fort Collins Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM