Fort Collins Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM

2.7 out of 5 (2.7) 164 reviews

164 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fort Collins Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM from DealerRater.com

• March 30, 2016

We bought a car last weekend from Tim Roberson. I highly recommend this dealership and working with Tim as your sales person. Tim was personable, hone...st and easy to work with. We really felt he was on our side during the financial negotiations and he worked hard to make it a good deal all the way around. We actually went to another Dodge dealership but came back to the Fort Collins store because our initial encounter with Tim was so positive. The rest of the staff at the dealership were also great. We were treated with a lot of respect and care (I've never been offered coffee or water so many times!) Even the financial person who did the end paperwork with us was funny and kind. The whole experience was great. Give this dealership a try, and request to meet with Tim!

May 13, 2018

Thank you Steve for your help and understand thank you Megan I. Seevice. Getting my Ram right in and taking care of issues right away. And putting u...p with my frustration.

Employees Worked With
    April 23, 2018

Gave me price on a used truck 3 times.when it was time to close deal wanted to finance with my bank.oh that was for a different car.lmfao!

December 14, 2017

I will never go to this dealership again. I have owned Jeeps for over 8 years. My first one, the service department scratched the entire driver's si...de door and it was extremely difficult to get them to fix it. My new Jeep, I had to have a transmission plug replaced because they stripped it. They ordered it and I brought my Jeep in for it to get replaced. They lost my key and wanted me to pay to have them replace it. After telling me that it would be done by closing, they call 5 minutes before 6 to inform me the part they ordered was given to another customer and I would have to bring it back again!! I would not go to this dealership it if was the last place on earth to get a Jeep....might actually brand switch after this recent experience.

December 14, 2017

I will never go to this dealership again. I have owned Jeeps for over 8 years. My first one, the service department scratched the entire driver's si...de door and it was extremely difficult to get them to fix it. My new Jeep, I had to have a transmission plug replaced because they stripped it. They ordered it and I brought my Jeep in for it to get replaced. They lost my key and wanted me to pay to have them replace it. After telling me that it would be done by closing, they call 5 minutes before 6 to inform me the part they ordered was given to another customer and I would have to bring it back again, after having it for over 24 hours!! I would not go to this dealership it if was the last place on earth to get a Jeep....might actually brand switch after this recent experience.

September 15, 2017

Not sure after this I will ever buy a dodge again after 2 and this last which is my personal truck that i know best. The service is bad because I was ...told to drop off first thing Thursday morning to look at it and no call, so I called and was told they were still looking at it and would call back later of first thing in the morning. Friday afternoon drove by truck still in the same spot I left it, called and left a message with no call back. disappointed because I had to rent a car and to get by and did not need to since it will not even be looked at until Monday at best. Manager sucks and could care less.

April 8, 2017

On Sunday, April 2 I took my car in for service. They were going to service my car Monday morning I had a warranty that is the reason I went there. H...orrible warranty but we won't get into that. Monday afternoon they called me to tell Me my car was ready. I couldn't make it that night I was working late so I went up Tuesday. When thy brought me my car, it had damage. They said they would fix it on Thursday. I took the jeep back up and Thursday after noon they called and said they wouldn't fix it that I had wrecked it and expected them to fix it. My son and I went in to get my car. They were rude and smiling about it. The police told me they have cameras all over. They informed me no cameras on the premises. They told us to leave. They damaged my car and refused to fix it. I will leave reviews every where. This is unacceptable. I am so very upset about this. I take excellent care of my car.

March 18, 2017

I took my truck to get worked on and my experience at the service department was amazing everyone was awesome very helpful they have my business forev...er.